Mechacon!!!

The lives of two self-proclaimed geek/gamer chicks as told by themselves. Sadly, we don't have to exaggerate much from reality.

Mechacon!!!

Postby Jrm102 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 pm

O.o Wow lots has happened since I was a way, but the good news is that I have returned from Mechacon! Sorry I didn't tell any of you guys, it really was on short noticed. :wink: Even more good news, I bring pictures!!! Http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb20 ... =slideshow, sorry to say they were taken with my cell phone so they are kind of blurry. That is the last time I over estimate my cell phone and from now on I'm going to take pictures with a real camera. :D I want to thank all the people really quick for letting us take their picture and I've included their info (if they gave it to me), either on the title or description. Yay Mechacon!
Jrm102
Regular Poster

Re: Mechacon!!!

Postby Dennis Kininger on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 am

Yay, convention pics!

They look perfectly mine to me. I'm a big Cowboy Bebop geek, so I dug the pics of Jet and Ed but all the pics were fun.

I don't think I've heard of Mechacon but thanks for sharing the pics and I'm glad you had fun at the show.

DK
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream
Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero

Return to Noses Optional