Relationship

The lives of two self-proclaimed geek/gamer chicks as told by themselves. Sadly, we don't have to exaggerate much from reality.

Relationship

Postby Userno123456789 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:23 pm

This is sort of a personal question that feels strange to ask but has been burning under my nails for a while
What is the relationship between Sara-Fred and Kristy?

It's obvious you two are friends and spend a lot of time with each other, but have you ever considered the other as a "partner" before?
This has actually happened to me before, I was just minding my business and then boom! Someone walks into your life and makes it revolve around her.
After becoming used to her as a friend I started feeling possesive, but as I questioned myself why I came to realize that I couldn't stand the thought of her leaving again.
I never spoke to her about it and over time we grew more and more distant, its like we didn't exist in the others eyes anymore.
I just wish I had the courage to tell her, maybe deepen our relationship. but it's too late now, I don't even know were she lives anymore.

I'm really sorry about asking such a personal question, but I can't stop the thought that maybe... you two could expierience something similar.
Userno123456789

Re: Relationship

Postby Special K on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Aaaactually.. that sort of thing happened to me and Cathe http://nosesoptional.comicgenesis.com/d/20061113.html. We'd been best friends since high school, finally DID talk about it one day, and now we've been together for over two and a half years. ^_^

Fred and I were just good friends, then roommates, and then she moved in with her boyfriend (after all the roommates.. there were 6 of us at the time.. got into several big fights over rent and bills) and I don't really hear much from her any more sadly. I guess that sort of thing just happens. But no.. Fred and I never were anything close to a couple (even if we did make jokes about it alot).
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server

Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
Special K
Regular Poster

Postby Jaded Deceit on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:05 pm

I think that was back when I first started reading N.O. I laughed really hard then, and looking at it again has made me realize that somethings never stop being funny.
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Jaded Deceit
Regular Poster

Postby Jrm102 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Same here Jaded.
Jrm102
Regular Poster

Postby Special K on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Hahaha! Thanks guys. ^_^
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server

Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
Special K
Regular Poster

Postby Darstorm on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Lucky. My relationships did not fare well until I was in CA and got on the net, but lost my friends when I moved to VA. Being a military brat sucks. Now I got some friends, but mostly scattered across the globe. HEHE! But if you are asking about anything about the love of your life then I can't answer. I am as clueless as everone else.
Darstorm
Regular Poster

Postby Jrm102 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:04 am

Don't worry I'm pretty much separated from everyone I considered a friend also, but the good thing is that good friends always find a way to communicate, and yes I am currently in the military. I say, just try to get along with the people around you, and always remember the people that you connect with. As for love of you life, errr... that is a question better answered by someone else.
Jrm102
Regular Poster

Postby ColonelMCmuf on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:11 pm

I just really want someone in my life that would be willing to sex me. I've been missing that for a while.
An aspiring artist i am, but a good one i am not

Captain Sam Kidd the greatest pirate in the world!
ColonelMCmuf
Regular Poster

Postby Dennis Kininger on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 am

Ummm...you're on your own there, Colonel (Heehee!) :lol:

All joking aside, you'll probably find someone to do that when you least expect it.

As to friends and relationships? Yeah, they come and go. I've gone through various ones over the years and I'm sure there'll be more.

Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream
Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero

Return to Noses Optional