Page 1 of 7

amusing images

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:23 pm
by ColonelMCmuf
herro every body. i haven't been on the internet in a while,and yet we still don't have a new comic!(JK kristy) i was catching up and realized this forum didn't have an amusing image thread, and now it does.

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

make with the funnies

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:02 pm
by Nziz
Oh, it is ON! XD

Image


Image


Image


Image

Image


MUAHAHAHA!

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:17 am
by Dennis Kininger
That image of Gollum on the potty will haunt my dreams for weeks! :o


Funny stuff, though...thanks!


Dennis

Re: amusing images

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:05 pm
by ZOMG
colonelMCmuf wrote:herro every body. i haven't been on the internet in a while,and yet we still don't have a new comic!(JK kristy) i was catching up and realized this forum didn't have an amusing image thread, and now it does.

Image
win

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:13 pm
by Redtail
Nziz wrote:
Image


MUAHAHAHA!
empire magazine ftw!

fat stormtrooper from last year's pitt-con
Image

michalangelo's david's butt (i can't take credit for this as my own, but a friend of mine took it)
Image

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:50 pm
by ColonelMCmuf
i found somemore
Image

Image

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:27 am
by Nziz
Yay, Fluffy Destroyer of Worlds! I've seen him before!

In the same place as the Combover Puppy!

Image


And the Pandog!
Image


Oh, and these guys too:
Image

Wheefun!

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:54 am
by Dennis Kininger
Ah, yes!

Fluffy, the destroyer of worlds is a classic.


Great stuff, everyone...thanks!


Dennis

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:06 am
by Jaded Deceit
colonelMCmuf wrote:i found somemore
Image
I saw the "AR" from the get go and was trying to figure it out. When I got to the end I thought I was going to my my lungs burst out. That is really funny. It is amazing what emotions stick figures can take on. But I must tell you that the intended victim is not so funny :oops: It should have been an evil villan or something. lol.

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:15 am
by Special K
Oh noes! I have just turned this into a Caturday thread! XD

Image

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:50 pm
by Nziz
Kitty sez:

Image

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:47 am
by Doodler
My addition to the silly pictures thread. The big difference is that it actually has me in it. >.>

Image

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:16 am
by Jaded Deceit
I like the puppy that looks like a panda :shucks:

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:02 pm
by Special K
Image

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:08 pm
by Sparklesofdoom
Image

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:05 am
by Nziz
THIS kitty sez...

Image




Also:

Image

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:46 am
by Special K
When I open this thread, that first image always reminds me of this collection I've acquired over time.

Image

Image

Image

And my personal favorite:

Image

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:53 am
by Jaded Deceit
Kridty those are so much Win...

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:06 pm
by ZOMG
roflcopter@the WoW one

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:25 am
by EbyKat
That last one... is SOOO the reason I refuse to play multi player online games,

That "english" hurts my brain and makes me want to kill myself