The This or That Thread

The lives of two self-proclaimed geek/gamer chicks as told by themselves. Sadly, we don't have to exaggerate much from reality.
Jaded Deceit
Regular Poster
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
Location: Right behind you. Don't look...

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Jaded Deceit »

Ick, that is a tough one. While politics are terrible they are a necessary evil. Head-lice are just evil period.

Rye bread or Potatoe bread?
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Dennis Kininger »

Oh no! This thread is back! XD

I don't care much for Potato bread, so I'll pick Rye bread.

On your sammiches:

Pickles or no pickles?


Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

User avatar
E~Man
Regular Poster
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 am
Location: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by E~Man »

Pickles! (The sweet kind)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bread machine bread or Hand kneaded bread?
...pulling back the foreskin of ignorance and applying the wire brush of knowledge.

Chakra: Any place where, if you hit it with a baseball bat, you'll die. Joe Bob Briggs

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Dennis Kininger »

I've never had bread machine bread, so I choose hand-kneaded.


Cars or motorcycles?


Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

User avatar
E~Man
Regular Poster
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 am
Location: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by E~Man »

Cars!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Paper ballots or Electronic voting machines?
...pulling back the foreskin of ignorance and applying the wire brush of knowledge.

Chakra: Any place where, if you hit it with a baseball bat, you'll die. Joe Bob Briggs

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Dennis Kininger »

Paper ballots!

If those dopes in Florida can't figure them out, that's their problem!


Winter or Spring? (While my area of Upstate NY has been escaping the latest blast of snow and ice going on all around me...it's been raining ENDLESSLY for two days! Yeah, I'm desperately tired of winter! :evil: )


Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

Jaded Deceit
Regular Poster
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
Location: Right behind you. Don't look...

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Jaded Deceit »

Spring, and on the note oh ballots I posted but apparently it disappeared. I guess the Home security thought it was too complex to leave out in the open for people to see or something.
Anyways:





Tacos- Soft shell or Hard shell?
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.

User avatar
Jrm102
Regular Poster
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:57 pm

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Jrm102 »

Hard shell...sorry but I'm am of Hispanic origin so a soft taco is called a burrito. On the note about paper ballots or electronic voting machines, at least paper serves as a hard copy of the vote rather than an electron one which is easier to tamper with.

Hamburgers or hot dogs....

User avatar
E~Man
Regular Poster
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 am
Location: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by E~Man »

Hamburgers! (Homemade, none of that frozen mystery meat or fast-food grease)
(While my area of Upstate NY has been escaping the latest blast of snow and ice going on all around me...it's been raining ENDLESSLY for two days! Yeah, I'm desperately tired of winter! :evil: )
Dennis, I'll trade the 15inches of snow :ick: we just had for your rain...ya don't have to shovel rain

.
.
.
.
.
.
Giggling madly to yourself or Laughing loud?
...pulling back the foreskin of ignorance and applying the wire brush of knowledge.

Chakra: Any place where, if you hit it with a baseball bat, you'll die. Joe Bob Briggs

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Dennis Kininger »

Laughing out loud.

"Catsup" or "Ketchup"?


Dennis


PS: Our latest storm is over, E-Man. I had to shovel about 8 inches of snow on Sunday and it's been nice for the past few days. Yeah, snow in April and sometimes May isn't out of the question but I think the better weather is slowly getting here.
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

Jaded Deceit
Regular Poster
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
Location: Right behind you. Don't look...

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Jaded Deceit »

Ketchup, because I can't imagine eating helpless kitties turned into soup. It's Horrible.

Noodles: Angel hair or Fettucine?

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Dennis Kininger »

Ooh, a toughie as I like them both.

Of the two, I'd pick Angel Hair first.


Since we're on a pasta theme:

Rigatoni or Bow Tie pasta?


Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

User avatar
E~Man
Regular Poster
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 am
Location: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by E~Man »

Rigatoni!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moose or Monkeys?
...pulling back the foreskin of ignorance and applying the wire brush of knowledge.

Chakra: Any place where, if you hit it with a baseball bat, you'll die. Joe Bob Briggs

User avatar
ColonelMCmuf
Regular Poster
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Gulfport, MS

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by ColonelMCmuf »

Moose they don't fling poo.

Half done or Half assed?
An aspiring artist i am, but a good one i am not

Captain Sam Kidd the greatest pirate in the world!

User avatar
Jrm102
Regular Poster
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:57 pm

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Jrm102 »

Half done, that why I can still say I tried (even though I didn't try hard).


Sharks with lasers on their heads or zombies with chainsaws? :D

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Dennis Kininger »

Zombies with chainsaws...you can defeat sharks with lasers on their heads just by running inland.

Gorillas with machetes or robots with shrink rays?


Dennis...thinking up strange stuff on a Monday morning
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

User avatar
E~Man
Regular Poster
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 am
Location: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by E~Man »

Gorillas with machetes (It's too damned cold up here for 'em)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Poo flinging Monkeys or Political Pundits?
...pulling back the foreskin of ignorance and applying the wire brush of knowledge.

Chakra: Any place where, if you hit it with a baseball bat, you'll die. Joe Bob Briggs

Dennis Kininger
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
Location: Stately Kininger Manor
Contact:

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Dennis Kininger »

E~Man wrote:Gorillas with machetes (It's too damned cold up here for 'em)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Poo flinging Monkeys or Political Pundits?

There's a difference between the two? :wink:

I choose the monkeys because they're funnier.

Iced tea or iced coffee?


Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."

Michelle...Read or Dream

User avatar
Rick Olney
In the Brig (Banned)
In the Brig (Banned)
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:00 pm

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Rick Olney »

Umm... Ice tea at home, but ice coffee on those long road trips.

8-)

Taking long walks or taking long naps? (Oh, and howdy to all!) :D

User avatar
Rick Olney
In the Brig (Banned)
In the Brig (Banned)
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:00 pm

Re: The This or That Thread

Post by Rick Olney »

:o Ooops forgot!

sweet or dill pickles?

Post Reply