Rush over and get yer Noses fix--> http://nosesoptional.comicgenesis.com/
wOOt! New comic!
- E~Man
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 749
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 am
- Location: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
wOOt! New comic!
...pulling back the foreskin of ignorance and applying the wire brush of knowledge.
Chakra: Any place where, if you hit it with a baseball bat, you'll die. Joe Bob Briggs
Chakra: Any place where, if you hit it with a baseball bat, you'll die. Joe Bob Briggs
- SWWinchester
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 8:49 am
- Location: The Eastern Seaboard, USA
- Contact:
And of Saber, no less.Joyling wrote:Yay for pantyshots!
Mmm. Saber.
(OK, so I still prefer Rider, but Saber is definitely -way- up there. I think my hierarchy goes Rin -> Rider -> Saber, although I can't really count Rin simply beause she's not a servant ...)
"S. W. Winchester, Revision 2.0, is copyrighted. All previous avatars are null and void."
- Special K
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: La la land.
- Contact:
SABER -> Archer -> Rider -> Caster -> GilgameshSWWinchester wrote:And of Saber, no less.Joyling wrote:Yay for pantyshots!
Mmm. Saber.
(OK, so I still prefer Rider, but Saber is definitely -way- up there. I think my hierarchy goes Rin -> Rider -> Saber, although I can't really count Rin simply beause she's not a servant ...)
There's mine. I adore Saber. SHE'S KING FUCKING ARTHUR! <3
Of course I also love Rin, Shirou, and Illya. ^_~
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
Saber gots bloomers!
(Heehee!)
Thanks for the welcome new comic, Kristy. Whatever you decide to do with NO is fine by me. I'll miss it, if you decide to end it, but I'm curious to see what you have planned for comic #2.
Dennis
Thanks for the welcome new comic, Kristy. Whatever you decide to do with NO is fine by me. I'll miss it, if you decide to end it, but I'm curious to see what you have planned for comic #2.
Dennis
"It's impossible to be neat and tidy amidst the natural majesty of mountains of books."
Michelle...Read or Dream
Michelle...Read or Dream
- ColonelMCmuf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:49 pm
- Location: Gulfport, MS
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
- ColonelMCmuf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:49 pm
- Location: Gulfport, MS
-
Dennis Kininger
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Stately Kininger Manor
- Contact:
-
Jaded Deceit
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 am
- Location: Right behind you. Don't look...
I have to post a ton to catch up to Dennis now... Anyone remember Dennis's 1337th post? I forget but we had a topic.
Hi Dennis! I miss our conversations that we have vicariously through Kristy's Comic Forum. I guess I need to step it up a notch. How are you and do you plan on hitting any other cons next year just in case?
And on to the topic, I like the Saber costume. As well as the Japanese vocalized version of "Excalibur".
Hi Dennis! I miss our conversations that we have vicariously through Kristy's Comic Forum. I guess I need to step it up a notch. How are you and do you plan on hitting any other cons next year just in case?
And on to the topic, I like the Saber costume. As well as the Japanese vocalized version of "Excalibur".
Hajimemashite. How do you do?
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
Watashi wa Furankurin desu. My name is Franklin.
Watashi wa nekononiku ga daisuki desu. I love cat meat.
Nihon no onanohito mo daisuki desuyo. I also love Japanese women I say!
Doozo yoroshiku.It is nice to meet you.
- Special K
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: La la land.
- Contact:
ECKSU... CAI BAH!!!
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
- ColonelMCmuf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:49 pm
- Location: Gulfport, MS
- Special K
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: La la land.
- Contact:
I always go to A-kon. I never get a table though. A-kon is my con I go to so I can hang out with friends from back home. So I will be there, but I will be wandering around/shopping/watching anime/larping the whole time, so have fun trying to find me. ^^
I will probably be in my Saber costume on friday. That's when the anime larp is and I'm reprising Saber again next year. And hopefully I'll be dressed as an Aperture Science Test Subject the rest of the weekend. I should have it plenty finished by then.
I will probably be in my Saber costume on friday. That's when the anime larp is and I'm reprising Saber again next year. And hopefully I'll be dressed as an Aperture Science Test Subject the rest of the weekend. I should have it plenty finished by then.
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
- ColonelMCmuf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:49 pm
- Location: Gulfport, MS
sweet I think I have your brothers number so at least I can say Hi. I need to make a costume.
I was also thinking orange box but team fortress 2 maybe the solider.
I was also thinking orange box but team fortress 2 maybe the solider.
An aspiring artist i am, but a good one i am not
Captain Sam Kidd the greatest pirate in the world!
Captain Sam Kidd the greatest pirate in the world!


