"Hmmm... how would Picard handle the Borg Queen? "
Huh...funny, but I don't remember Picard being a serial deadbeat who uses racist and homophobic slurs, and threatens people he's cheated.
But I don't watch a lot of Star Trek.
Gail
YAY! PITT-CON!
I'm not going to debate anything you've stated with you, "Gail".
Again, I contest that you came here to start trouble. Your posts are indicative of how you're attempting to use this thread as your platform. I am happy though that you found Noses Optional and liked it.
far as anything else you said, there are people here that know me personally and know I'm not, at least to the darker degree, the way you are trying to paint me. Your goal is to use your fame and influence to discredit me on any and every level. You're a friend to people that I am actively engaged in legal action against. And, you followed me here to spread your lies supported by people that have agendas to follow your lead. In the real world we call that being a bully leading thugs.
You mention Dennis by name. Maybe he'll want to address your motives and such. Or maybe he'll simply ignore you as I should. But see, I was raised to confront bullies and not run off or look away while they throttle a person. Sticks and stone, "Gail"...
Again, I contest that you came here to start trouble. Your posts are indicative of how you're attempting to use this thread as your platform. I am happy though that you found Noses Optional and liked it.
far as anything else you said, there are people here that know me personally and know I'm not, at least to the darker degree, the way you are trying to paint me. Your goal is to use your fame and influence to discredit me on any and every level. You're a friend to people that I am actively engaged in legal action against. And, you followed me here to spread your lies supported by people that have agendas to follow your lead. In the real world we call that being a bully leading thugs.
You mention Dennis by name. Maybe he'll want to address your motives and such. Or maybe he'll simply ignore you as I should. But see, I was raised to confront bullies and not run off or look away while they throttle a person. Sticks and stone, "Gail"...
Rick
You're going to eat those words in a court of law soon, "Gail". And now, now I'm going to ignore you.Gail Simone wrote:"Hmmm... how would Picard handle the Borg Queen? "
Huh...funny, but I don't remember Picard being a serial deadbeat who uses racist and homophobic slurs, and threatens people he's cheated.
But I don't watch a lot of Star Trek.
Gail
Rick
-
Gail Simone
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 1:08 am
Pay the people you've cheated, deadbeat.
I dealt with your 'check's in the mail! REALLY this time!' nonsense for two years.
You've insulted and threatened people with sterling reputations, like Chuck and Val. When Val Staples was cheated by CrossGen, he moved into his parents' house and sold all his posessions so that his artists would be paid in full, even though he was not the one responsible for their pay. That's called integrity. Unlike you, and unlike CrossGen, people like Val and Chuck leave an unblemished reputation for professionalism everywhere they go. You can't compare yourself to them, not in any flattering way, not after a decade of this constant cheating people.
But you have exactly ZERO lawsuits served against these people, because you know full well you cheated them. You, however, have lost two lawsuits just recently.
And Dennis is always welcome to respond. I have nothing to fear because, unlike you, I have told the exact truth since you first started lying to me several years back, before I even ATTENDED your nasty little failure of a convention, as Dennis knows full well. If you like, I'll post his emails about how you have had non-payment problems form quite some time once again, and he can respond to those as well.
Gail
I dealt with your 'check's in the mail! REALLY this time!' nonsense for two years.
You've insulted and threatened people with sterling reputations, like Chuck and Val. When Val Staples was cheated by CrossGen, he moved into his parents' house and sold all his posessions so that his artists would be paid in full, even though he was not the one responsible for their pay. That's called integrity. Unlike you, and unlike CrossGen, people like Val and Chuck leave an unblemished reputation for professionalism everywhere they go. You can't compare yourself to them, not in any flattering way, not after a decade of this constant cheating people.
But you have exactly ZERO lawsuits served against these people, because you know full well you cheated them. You, however, have lost two lawsuits just recently.
And Dennis is always welcome to respond. I have nothing to fear because, unlike you, I have told the exact truth since you first started lying to me several years back, before I even ATTENDED your nasty little failure of a convention, as Dennis knows full well. If you like, I'll post his emails about how you have had non-payment problems form quite some time once again, and he can respond to those as well.
Gail
-
Gail Simone
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 1:08 am
You've threatend people with lawsuits for ten years, Rick. And sued no one.RickO wrote:You're going to eat those words in a court of law soon, "Gail". And now, now I'm going to ignore you.Gail Simone wrote:"Hmmm... how would Picard handle the Borg Queen? "
Huh...funny, but I don't remember Picard being a serial deadbeat who uses racist and homophobic slurs, and threatens people he's cheated.
But I don't watch a lot of Star Trek.
Gail
And I'll happily meet you in court. The judge will be delighted to see your threats of physical violence, racist and homophobic comments, and the huge pile of emails where you lied to people and never paid them.
The court isn't FantasyLand, Rick.
Gail
-
Gail Simone
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 1:08 am
[quote="RickO"]I'm not going to debate anything you've stated with you, "Gail".
Again, I contest that you came here to start trouble. Your posts are indicative of how you're attempting to use this thread as your platform. I am happy though that you found Noses Optional and liked it.
/quote]
I think you mean 'contend.'
Did you EVER take any English courses?
Gail
Again, I contest that you came here to start trouble. Your posts are indicative of how you're attempting to use this thread as your platform. I am happy though that you found Noses Optional and liked it.
/quote]
I think you mean 'contend.'
Did you EVER take any English courses?
Gail
-
Gail Simone
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 1:08 am
Nevertheless, I agree that this isn't the best possible first set of posts. The important thing is to say I like the strip, I wish you every success, and please feel free to email me at gailcbr@yahoonospam.com if there's anything I can do to help.
Best wishes, and I withdraw from this thread (though I strongly advise everyone to look at unscrewed.com, a website I have virtually nothing to do with, that details the complete history of broken promises and non-payment that have been the backbone of this 'conventions' since the beginning).
Gail
Best wishes, and I withdraw from this thread (though I strongly advise everyone to look at unscrewed.com, a website I have virtually nothing to do with, that details the complete history of broken promises and non-payment that have been the backbone of this 'conventions' since the beginning).
Gail
- Special K
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: La la land.
- Contact:
Sweet zombie christ. Are you all three year olds or something?
"Hey look what he did!"
"Look what she said!"
"He called me a bad word!"
"She tattled on me!"
It's like sitting in on a long car trip and listening to two small children in the back seat shouting "she's on my side" and "he won't quit poking me."
Now I admire that you're sticking up for the little guy. I honestly do. And it's your choice whether or not you spend pretty much all your free time stalking a guy on the internet. And really, if you did in fact read and like my comic, then I appreciate your comment from the bottom of my heart. Thank you very much.
What I do have a problem with is all the drama you bring with you. BOTH of you. Being that there are no artists looking for jobs nor job offers for artists currently being discussed, your "informative speeches" have no merit. Your crusade belongs on forums that discuss comic industry jobs and the ilk. You have no actual reason for being here other than, as I've said several times before, harassing another member of the forum.
And I know because of this, your angry little group of lurkers is going to immaturely try to peg me (again) as some horrible person who defends what's wrong with this mad, mad world and condones homophobia and misogyny (being a bisexual woman, I'm sure that's the case) just because I asked that we keep it civil on a forum that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU'RE ARGUING ABOUT. Yeah, real professional guys.
Thread locked to avoid further needless bullshit. If you wanna talk about Pitt-con, make another thread for it.
"Hey look what he did!"
"Look what she said!"
"He called me a bad word!"
"She tattled on me!"
It's like sitting in on a long car trip and listening to two small children in the back seat shouting "she's on my side" and "he won't quit poking me."
Now I admire that you're sticking up for the little guy. I honestly do. And it's your choice whether or not you spend pretty much all your free time stalking a guy on the internet. And really, if you did in fact read and like my comic, then I appreciate your comment from the bottom of my heart. Thank you very much.
What I do have a problem with is all the drama you bring with you. BOTH of you. Being that there are no artists looking for jobs nor job offers for artists currently being discussed, your "informative speeches" have no merit. Your crusade belongs on forums that discuss comic industry jobs and the ilk. You have no actual reason for being here other than, as I've said several times before, harassing another member of the forum.
And I know because of this, your angry little group of lurkers is going to immaturely try to peg me (again) as some horrible person who defends what's wrong with this mad, mad world and condones homophobia and misogyny (being a bisexual woman, I'm sure that's the case) just because I asked that we keep it civil on a forum that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU'RE ARGUING ABOUT. Yeah, real professional guys.
Thread locked to avoid further needless bullshit. If you wanna talk about Pitt-con, make another thread for it.
FFXI - Keahi, Haeruthien, & Airaria - Lakshmi Server
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!
Captain I-can't-use-this-word-per-copyright-laws Bag is defiant and follows the rules!