So, which character do ye like the most of this amazingness?

The'elven is a fantasy fiction manga set in a fantasy world where 14 explorers seek their fortunes on the lost continent of Valdeterra. Magic, Violence, Some Nudity, Some Adult Themes.

B'khee `Becky` Faarooq
No votes
Diane `Snow` Clio
No votes
Oberon Aleric
No votes
Tad Thurston
No votes
Michael Capitan Jr.
50%
Ygranne Lorelei
No votes
Triste `Tempest` Lluvia
50%
Fae
No votes
Grette `Gem` Fraya
No votes
Sajero Mato
No votes
Adila `Dealer` Duka
No votes
Rajakbar `Jack` Azeez
No votes
Nathan Socrat
No votes
Kiliali `Kelly` Waban
No votes
Oringo `Hunter` Jelani
No votes

Total votes : 2

Postby Sarasoji on Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:00 pm

Nope, nobody paid me to say that.... (hides 10 million dollars in candy in his pocket)

Anyways, Mike is my favorite character... I don't know why, but I kind of find something in him that tells me, "Man, this guy is cool!"

B'khee would be a close second, though her curly hair makes it difficult for me to make any fan art for her, sadly, and, pretty close to her in my ranking is Diane... Yeeeessss sir!
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:29 am

I like Tempest. :)

Top row:
Nate - Snow Elven male, formerly part of the white council but forced to join the expedition to humble him
Jak - Desert Elven male, strong and able to withstand great heat, surprisingly easy going for a gruff guy
Kelly - Forest Elven female, a bit of a nature freak and very powerful with plant magic. Sometimes sees fairies.
Hunter - Veldt Elven male, a "wild" elven who has an animalistic sensibility and can alter his shape to gain animal features.
Diane - Snow Elven female, weird sense of humor, she is both a priestess of Dianathena and having an affair with Dianathena's godly husband? Also sees fairies, but is probably just crazy.
Mike - Half Sea Half Veldt Elven male, part of a long line of sea captains and the hero of 7 lands. Kind of angsty.
Bottom row:
Bkhee - Desert Elven female, extremely powerful priestess of antimagic but a little too used to being pampered and getting anyone she wants
Oberon - Cave Elven male, part of a powerful clan of dragon summoners, a potential challenge to the warlord's position, nice guy
Tad - Lava Elven male, a decent fire magic user and a bit of a rabble rouser. Kind of effeminate for a big guy, but some girls like that.
Tempest - Sea Elven female, a "wharf rat", a homeless stowaway who can summon storms and is a bit of a punk.
Gem - Lava Elven female, from a rich family and used to everything going her way, a bit too easy-going to care when it doesn't.
Ygranne - Cave Elven female, a "witch", well-versed in poisons, curses, and talking to the dead. Precocious and a bit nasty.
Dealer - Veldt Elven female, a spunky hero-worshipper who is really good at getting people to get along, at least usually.
Sajero - Forest Elven male, doesn't respect authority or position, only skill at the hunt. Doesn't see fairies, but somewhat wants to.
~Scott
Image Image
Risky

Postby Risky on Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:49 pm

That's a scribbly picture...
~Scott
Image Image
Risky

Return to The'elven: Exploration