The Hearty Maniacal Laugh Thread

Tra-la la la la, la la, la la!

Postby VileTerror on Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:20 pm

*chops aeridus into tiny bits of meat and then makes a post about it on the internet in which is types out characters which are commonly read as maniacal laughter*
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Postby Aeridus on Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:21 pm

*each part of himself becomes a mini aeridus, and they all chime in with a hideous shrieking laughter, like nine inch nails on a chalkboard*
My Jam Avatar!

Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

I'm running out of steam!

Postby VileTerror on Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:28 pm

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Reznor">Ha ha?</a>
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Postby Atom*Bonds on Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:53 pm

hahahaha... aaahahahaahahaha.... MUAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAA!
heh heh.
Atom*Bonds
Regular Poster

Zibble?

Postby VileTerror on Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:30 pm

When a beautiful drag king laughs, a . . . um, something . . . or, um, somebody gets their wings.

Why the hell did my back suddenly just sprou- oh. Riiiiight . . .

Welcome to my forum, Atom! I hope to see more posts from you!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Aeridus on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:07 pm

*has a giggle fit while tying up Atom*Bonds*
My Jam Avatar!

Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

A gentle mind-fuck, or just plain simple?

Postby VileTerror on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:10 pm

OY! This ain't Ghastly's place! You have to ask somebody before you start raping them here.

. . .

. . . ya. I'm sort of weighing the hypocrisy of that last statement myself. Kinda substantial.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Previous

Return to I Blame Danny