Monkey With a Pencil

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

Monkey With a Pencil

Postby Mwap on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey guys, just starting here! My comic Monkey with a Pencil (mwap.comicgenesis) is going to be starting as soon as I figure out how to get everything up and running. I'm going to shoot for thursday updates, though I may miss a few until I get into the swing of things and get plenty of material to work with. It's going to be a slice of life webcomic based around the odd things that happen in everyday life, from bad pick-up lines to freaking out and screaming at a painting that doesn't want to do what you want it to and everything in between. Everything will be hand-drawn and completely black and white for now, because I don't want to even be tempted to use the cut and paste method I've seen some webcomicers do when they're using a digital medium.
Mwap

Re: Monkey With a Pencil

Postby Mwap on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh, and if anyone has any advice for me on how to improve the website or set it up (not that experienced with css or html coding) or other help that could be useful, I'd love to hear it!
Mwap

Return to Comic Pitching