FREE BOOK: Jokeboy!

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

FREE BOOK: Jokeboy!

Postby Skeptlorist on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 am

I'm a single mom trying to give away an illustrated story, and finding it a little difficult to find the right venue. Then I figured, comic book readers are many of the nicest people I know (plus, it's a little like Free Comic Book Day, just not confined to a specific day), so I'm appealing to you, below are pdfs and a YouTube version of Jokeboy,

If you like it, please pass it on. If you don't like it, please pass it on nonetheless
. It would mean the world to me.

PC Version
The PC Version works best if you click View - Page Display - Two-up / Two-up Continuous

and
Print Version
If you want to print it out yourself, you can set your pdf file print settings to "booklet printing". Works best if your printer prints on both sides, but if it doesn't you can solve it by only having 15 pages in the printer and put those same pages in on the reverse side when the printer demands more paper.

YouTube version
It's pretty raw, basically a reading of the story, you know, for the young ones.

Again, if you could find it in your heart to spread the word for me, email, facebook, twitter, wherever, it would truly mean the world to me.
Skeptlorist

Return to Comic Pitching