JW Blake

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

JW Blake

Postby jwblake on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 am

Greetings, all,

I am JW Blake's Dad. My thirteen-year-old son publishes two monthly webcomics, Amazing Adventures, published on the first of the month, and Assimilates, published on the fifteenth of the month. Issue 15 of Assimilates has just been published. Please check it out, adn let him know what you think.

Kind regards,

JW's Dad and biggest fan

jwblake

Re: JW Blake

Postby Clemon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:21 pm

I think I recognize you from the ComicDish, but anyway.

The comic you're referring to is here. I must say that your son draws very well for a 13 year old.
Clemon

Postby jwblake on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 am

Thanks for the compliment - the boy will be thrilled to read it. What am i doing wrong that keeps you from being able to click through the banner? I've had this trouble before, and I can't figure out how exactly i'm affirming my humanity. When I hover over the banner, it gives the correct url. I click though it fine. Others, though, apparently can't click through. Could their BBCode be disabled? Is there something odd about the fact that my banner is a .png file instead of a .jpg? Those are the only two variables i can imagine.

Kind regards,

JW's Dad and biggest fan

http://www.jwblake.com
jwblake

Postby Splat Man on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 am

Hmm, the banner works fine for me.

Nice stuff by the way, tell'em it's pretty good.
Splat Man

Re: Assimilates and Amazing Adventures

Postby jwblake on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Hello, all,

JW Blake's Dad and biggest fan here. Issue 7 of Amazing Adventures and issue 17 of Assimilates is up and running. Check it out and let the boy know what you think. Thanks.

JW's Dad and biggest fan.
http://www.jwblake.com
jwblake

Return to Comic Pitching