Epic Fail is 1 year old!

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

Epic Fail is 1 year old!

Postby Amuletts@yahoo.com on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:09 pm

My webcomic, Epic Fail, is hitting one year old on the 9th of January and I'm going to be giving drawings away to 5 random people who wish us Happy Birthday on our blog. I wanted to do something special to celebrate.

Epic Fail is a comedic fantasy webcomic based on Dungeons and Dragons. The characters spend a lot of time sitting around bickering, so it's just like a real RPG!

Aside from our one year milestone there are some important things are going on this week: firstly I've just opened pre-orders to get our first comic book printed, Epic Fail #1. It's a 32-page full colour comic book and I'm hoping it'll be ready in time to exhibit at theUK Web & Mini Comix Thing in March - you can order it from our shop. Secondly, I'm going be on the Y2CL Radio podcast this Friday at 9pm PST (Sat 5am GMT) getting interviewed and answering questions about my webcomic.

So it's a big start to our second year! I'm really excited and nervous. Hopefully it won't be epic fail! Well, obviously it'll be Epic Fail but hopefully it won't be... oh, you know what I mean!
Amuletts@yahoo.com

Return to Comic Pitching