Comedy Silver!

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

Comedy Silver!

Postby NeuroticThunder on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Hey guys. Remember me? Of course you don't. :P

But for the past month and a half, I've been working on getting my small comic site. SiteAdmin's still down, from what I understand, so I had to resort to using my free Comcast Personal Web Page to make a site until SiteAdmin's fixed or another comic hosting site comes along.

Anyway, Comedy Silver! is a general hodgepodge of things that can either be taken out of context, played for laughs, anything. The easiest way I can possibly describe Comedy Silver! is that it's like a comic form of Robot Chicken (minus all the excrement and fart jokes, among other things). I've been pretty good keeping up with my schedule, only missing one day due to forgetfulness. Usually, I'll update for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

This is probably one of my personal favorites so far, along with how Brave New World really ends.

So, feel free to comment and give me constructive criticism. Please. I've had way too much destructive criticism, and often for no reason other than just personally being hated. :-|

Also, if you poke around in my site, you can see the first page of a new comic I'm working on. I expect to update on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That ultimately gives me the weekend to work on my comic book, which I estimate at about two pages a week, one can be finished per year. It is this I would like to impress various comic companies with, but I know I have a way to go. So, why not make a webcomic so I can hone my skills? :D

Also, makes comics for school newspapers. In short, very ambitious.
NeuroticThunder
Regular Poster

Re: Comedy Silver!

Postby NeuroticThunder on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Two months, two not serious posts.

Goddammit, this probably means I suck.
NeuroticThunder
Regular Poster

Re: Comedy Silver!

Postby Lordthenightknight on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:06 pm

I hope the art improves, but those are nice, amusing jokes. I'd say you're doing a good job so far, but it might be a good idea to try letting an image editor do the text, to make it more legible.
Lordthenightknight
Regular Poster

Return to Comic Pitching