Moon Crest 24 - Free Art Raffle Contest!

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Post Reply
User avatar
Gaisen-sama
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Moon Crest 24 - Free Art Raffle Contest!

Post by Gaisen-sama »

Image

Welcome to Moon Crest 24's thread!

Free Art Raffle Contest!
Read the comic's news to know more!

First of all, let me tell you a bit about this comic.
“Moon Crest 24” tells the story of a young vampire boy named Derek who will, with the help of Lucy and her friends, spend the rest of his life learning about the world and himself. For the past 11 years, Derek has been living in a cemetery where he was taken care of by the spirit of a mysterious woman named Claudia. What Derek doesn’t know yet is that he carries a destiny within him, which will lead him into saving the world from demonic forces. Along the way, Derek will discover what is most important to him, and find his true power.

Now, MC24 used to be known as Vampire Boy D. Obviously, a lot of good people had told me that there already was a Japanese graphic novel titled Vampire Hunter D. At first I didn't mind because I thought that once people would read it, they would see that it had nothing to do with Vampire Hunter D... except for the fact that it's about vampires. I kept the title for a while, but still people would advise me not to. Growing tired of this, my will was bent and I finally decided that it was time for some change... seems like lately that's the case all over the USA anyways, lol. So then I put out a list of new titles that I had brainstormed upon but they ended up not being very original, not to say that some of them didn't even relate to the comic. But then, a few days later, a title popped up in my head - Moon Crest 24. I thought it was perfect and it said a lot about the comic. I believe that it is a very fitting title and the number 24 does have a purpose, which you'll find out later on in the series.
In other words, think about it this way: While under the old title, my comic was basically undergoing an open beta test, where people read the first three chapters of the comic for free. After many had given me feedback on things I should do, now I officially release my comic under its new title - Moon Crest 24.

So enjoy the new look and the new chapter when it comes out!

Moon Crest 24 can be viewed:
@ smackjeeves.com
@ comicgenesis.com

Other Moon Crest 24 profiles:
@ MySpace - Click here
@ Facebook - Click here

I hope you like the comic. Have fun!
©2008 Joao Calixto
Last edited by Gaisen-sama on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Post Reply