Yes, there was a toon about laser vision.
But then I'm not a fan of xkcd either. In fact I hate xkcd.
I think you're definitely better than xkcd. I just think that if you're an artist (and I'm sure you are a good one), it's a waste to draw stick figure comics -- It's something I used to do as a 5 or 6 year old kid, but then moved on to normal drawings.
I can understand that it is a bit of a fun to draw stick figures sometimes, but as a regular series of comics, I'm not a fan.
To be fair, I think I've been a bit too harsh. I'm sorry for the negative review, but stick figure comics have been annoying me recently, especially xkcd. I think I used to draw and write better stick figure comics when I was 6 than xkcd.
So I have nothing personal against your comic. If I've conveyed the impression of being negative, it's not against your creativity. Cheers
