Insane Undertakings

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Post Reply
User avatar
Caybo
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:38 pm
Contact:

Insane Undertakings

Post by Caybo »

Insane Undertakings is a joint project by myself and my friend, featuring two different comics. It's been around for a long time, circa 2003, but I've honestly, never thought to look into promoting it until now, and Insane Undertakings is in the page range of 200+.

The first comic is Quetros, a fantasy story with swords and magic. Unlike a lot of fantasy takes, I've been trying to push the fantasy idea into a more adult realm. No elves or dwarves, just messed up people dealing with issues that are larger than themselves.

The other is Aberrant Affinity, and is currently being shown. It's a noir influenced drama with some fantasy elements tacked in. It's the story of a couple of thugs trying to escape the goon life, and using a strange woman to do so. Rac-vir writes it, and I do the drawing.

Both comics are mature readers with about what you'd expect from an R rated movie: Cursing, violence, and nudity. I update Tuesday/Friday, and the two stories are done in issues, rotating between the stories after an issue is completed.

Why should you read it? It's probably the best drawn black and white webcomic no one really reads. That and both stories are great rollercoaster rides, that are constantly improving. Heck, just look at my first page to my recent pages, and you'll know what I mean. :P

There's a nice dropdown menu, so you can jump around to different issues, if one story is more to your fancy than the other.

A recent Aberrant Affinity page:
Image

The website: http://insaneundertakings.comicgenesis.com/
The first page: http://insaneundertakings.comicgenesis. ... 30902.html

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy drawing it.
-Caybo

Post Reply