Veena: The reboot

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

Veena: The reboot

Postby Eric Theriault on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:01 pm

Hi guys,

I'm back after a little while...
I'm working on new pages for Veena in a new story called "Uranian revolution" where she share the stage with my other character John Star. While i'm doing that I thought about going in reruns for a little bit. Since the webcomic began in late 2004 (I'm now ancient in webcomic time !), there is quite a bit of backstory to read.
So, i'm inviting you to take the plunge and start to follow it day by day. If you are too curious, the archives will still be there.
Here is the flyer I did for the original launch back then (when our network was called Keenspace).
Eric Theriault
Regular Poster

Re: Veena: The reboot

Postby Eric Theriault on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:47 am

I've just posted a new page yesterday. Since I do not advertise update regularly here, there might be a lot to read for most people.
It's here:
http://veena.comicgenesis.com/d/20100921.html

I've also added a link to the John Star Facebook page, if you want updates in an easy way.
In the gallery section, i've put all the Guest/Fan art that friends did over the years and I've opened a cheesecake section...

Hope to see you there.
And I welcome all comments !
Eric Theriault
Regular Poster

Return to Comic Pitching