Forty-Two plus Nineteen
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:22 pm
I started this comic seven years ago and have just recently moved to keenspace. It takes place in the year 10972, it is about four or seven or fifteen people (depending on where you are up to and where I am up to at the time) that live in an apartement building and stuff.
Now, I know that by putting this up I am just asking for criticism. Therefore, I would like to put this disclaimer.
1)This comic contains racism/evil jokes at times
My co-writer and I are very insistent that since one thing is okay to make fun of, everything is; as long as it is done for the sake of humor. None of what we say is serious nor do we believe anything that we write about
2)In the beginning it is hard to read
My first comics are for introductory purposes, and I sucked at writing back in the day. Most of the comics in the beginning were written/drawn seven years ago.
3)I have a serious problem with my cartooning
In the beginning I was not able to draw at all, as you can plainly see. Now I can draw a little better.
Also, I had a tendency to switch drawing styles a lot. So ignore that as well.
4)I have a few filler comics
That is all. Read it, insult me, e-mail me. Whatever, I don't mind if you send to my e-mail address, just don't PM me because I won't check it. Also feel free to insult me personally. I don't mind that either.
http://fpn.comicgenesis.com
Now, I know that by putting this up I am just asking for criticism. Therefore, I would like to put this disclaimer.
1)This comic contains racism/evil jokes at times
My co-writer and I are very insistent that since one thing is okay to make fun of, everything is; as long as it is done for the sake of humor. None of what we say is serious nor do we believe anything that we write about
2)In the beginning it is hard to read
My first comics are for introductory purposes, and I sucked at writing back in the day. Most of the comics in the beginning were written/drawn seven years ago.
3)I have a serious problem with my cartooning
In the beginning I was not able to draw at all, as you can plainly see. Now I can draw a little better.
Also, I had a tendency to switch drawing styles a lot. So ignore that as well.
4)I have a few filler comics
That is all. Read it, insult me, e-mail me. Whatever, I don't mind if you send to my e-mail address, just don't PM me because I won't check it. Also feel free to insult me personally. I don't mind that either.
http://fpn.comicgenesis.com