Page 1 of 1
One more pitch for The Amazing Squad
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:03 am
by Theamazingsquad
I'm running another plug to get new readers for my loser-superheroes type comic. Visit my site and I'll give you candy.
(Disclaimer: Due to certain local laws, no candy will be given to anyone under 8ft tall or with less than 12 fingers not including thumbs. Don't ask me why...)
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:56 am
by Kris X
I believe yeahduff would say... "Tell us something about it." Or something like that.
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:20 pm
by Toastenator
i should stop trying to critique comics, i have too short an attention span
im sure it got interest after the third strip, i just gave up.
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm
by Kevin Wolf
The real Kevin Wolf says:
I see that you're going for story and a more ambitious visual style, which is good. I don't know how much you've worked on character (the main thrust of my last critique) because I'm too lazy to read back, but you seem to be taking it in a decent direction.
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:00 am
by Valuedan
The shift to color was a good improvement, and the jokes are pretty good. There are some parts in there that made me laugh out loud (which I don't usually do, especially while reading comics). Particularly the guy grabbing the super danger robot with his tongue.
"Naff off, you bumwipe." Hee hee hee.
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:08 am
by Theamazingsquad
Kevin Wolf wrote:The real Kevin Wolf says:
I see that you're going for story and a more ambitious visual style, which is good. I don't know how much you've worked on character (the main thrust of my last critique) because I'm too lazy to read back, but you seem to be taking it in a decent direction.
I'm still just gathering steam at the moment, i'm not entirely sure which direction to take with some things, and havn't really done enough yet to introduce the characters properly.
I'm still trying to refine my new visual style of thick outline, thin 'insidey-lines'. I like the look of it, but it still has potential to look better. Any tips?