I'm running another plug to get new readers for my loser-superheroes type comic. Visit my site and I'll give you candy.
(Disclaimer: Due to certain local laws, no candy will be given to anyone under 8ft tall or with less than 12 fingers not including thumbs. Don't ask me why...)
One more pitch for The Amazing Squad
- Theamazingsquad
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 am
- Location: Ballymena, N. Ireland
- Contact:
One more pitch for The Amazing Squad
http://theamazingsquad.comicgenesis.com
Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.
Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.
- Toastenator
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
- Contact:
- Kevin Wolf
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1232
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Walking the Earth.
- Contact:
The shift to color was a good improvement, and the jokes are pretty good. There are some parts in there that made me laugh out loud (which I don't usually do, especially while reading comics). Particularly the guy grabbing the super danger robot with his tongue.
"Naff off, you bumwipe." Hee hee hee.
"Naff off, you bumwipe." Hee hee hee.
<a href="http://dansedansemacabre.net">Danse Danse Macabre</a> is pretty funny how about you go read it
- Theamazingsquad
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 am
- Location: Ballymena, N. Ireland
- Contact:
I'm still just gathering steam at the moment, i'm not entirely sure which direction to take with some things, and havn't really done enough yet to introduce the characters properly.Kevin Wolf wrote:The real Kevin Wolf says:
I see that you're going for story and a more ambitious visual style, which is good. I don't know how much you've worked on character (the main thrust of my last critique) because I'm too lazy to read back, but you seem to be taking it in a decent direction.
I'm still trying to refine my new visual style of thick outline, thin 'insidey-lines'. I like the look of it, but it still has potential to look better. Any tips?
http://theamazingsquad.comicgenesis.com
Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.
Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.

