*plug*BoB!!!*plug*

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

whatcha think of BoB?

hey nice work buddy!
No votes
it has potential
100%
could use some work
No votes
crap
No votes
what?
No votes

Total votes : 1

*plug*BoB!!!*plug*

Postby Ymmot on Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:36 pm

well here it is for the first time ever! my own little trip in to the world of online comics...a little story I call BoB...what is it about you ask?

are you sure you want to know?

well then I'll tell you!(more or less) so here goes...our main character is named Bob(astonishing!) a really very sweet and lovable fellow living in a post apocalytic world overrun with terrible demons and killer machines

what roll does our hero play in this wasted landscape? perhaps he holds the key to save the future!

or maybe he is simply trying to survive... armed only with his wits(dim) and lightning fast gun

action and adventure await!
http://ymmot.keenspace.com/

seriously though...some feedback would be great...this being my first attempt at this sort of thing and all

so if you like it let me know...if you hate it that's cool too...I just wanna hear about it

so yeah...thanks for your time
-Tom

hmm...as for the website itself its pretty much bare bones at the moment so the comic will have to speak for itself... however I do aim to fix that at some point in the near future
Ymmot
Regular Poster

Postby Aranailis on Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:25 pm

It has potential. it's a futuristic westren I think its been overdone but this isn't bad, I've been reading comics for some time now and even more since I broke my wrist. Keep it up dude.
Aranailis

Postby Ymmot on Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:10 pm

I know what you mean...but the western aspects of it are mostly just in the begining...things start getting more advanced as the story unfolds..what I'm going for is 50s style b movie science fiction with rocket ships and the like...think Flash Gordon meets Scud the disposable assassin...so yeah...thanks for the feedback and stay tuned! ^_^

-Tom
Ymmot
Regular Poster

Return to Comic Pitching