The Straight Jacket Freedom Force

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

The Straight Jacket Freedom Force

Postby TSJFF on Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:04 pm

If the name does sound familiar, it's because you may have read it and then it just quit updating... several times over. :oops: Stuff I couldn't really help (viruses, server problems [no offense meant to Keenspace], etc...).
Doesn't ring a bell? Try it on for size.

Well, the comic hs been back up for a while now, and as an attempt at reader participation, I have a character voting promotion going on. So, if you have a second, and enjoy weird, off beat comedic stuff, stop on by.

Oh, and don't get mad at me if there's no "ADVERTISEMENT" on the page, 'cause I keep putting it on there, but it won't show up.

http://tsjff.keenspace.com
TSJFF

Postby Jackhass on Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:30 pm

Didn't read too much of it...

...but I like your art. The turtle is hilarious looking.

Heh, read my comic so far and I promise I'll go back and read the rest of yours.

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero

That's great.

Postby TSJFF on Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:14 pm

I like your comic so far. After a few more, I'll probably put it on my "links" page. And thanks. The art (especially the CG half of it) has impoved a little since I started. I hope you read this reply, I'm not sure how else to get a hold of you... I also hope that you think it's worthwhile when you read it all the way.
TSJFF

Postby Jackhass on Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:09 pm

Yeah, once I get up a links page up, I'd have no problem with a links trade...your comic is pretty good stuff. Haven't read all of them, but I read at least a sold 3rd to a half of them...

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero

Return to Comic Pitching