Visit sunny Blahsville

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

Visit sunny Blahsville

Postby Blahsville! on Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:25 am

Blahsville
A comic by three geeks about three guys steeped in geek culture(comics, videogames, movies, D&D, etc.). Join the not-so-crazy mad scientist Smitty, the impulsive unemployed webcomic artist Jon, and their freeloadin' friend, the iconically laconic Todd, as they take a boring little city and turn it into a place of utter chaos.
Check it out at: http://blahsville.keenspace.com/
And while you're there, be sure to click the Historical Romance link to check out the Adam and Eve crossover strip we did. It's the best work we've done and a glimpse of what Blahsville aspires to in the future.
Please enjoy and thanks for visiting.
Blahsville!
Regular Poster

Postby CapitanG on Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:52 am

I approve, I approve. Almost finished with the archives here, and so far I've enjoyed it.

The one thing that gets me is the abundant use of bright purple--and it may be just me, but I find it a bit hard on the eyes.

Other than that, though, no complaints. I'll be following this one, and not in the "creepy stalker guy" way, either.
CapitanG
Regular Poster

Postby Blahsville! on Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:33 pm

CapitanG wrote:I approve, I approve. Almost finished with the archives here, and so far I've enjoyed it.

The one thing that gets me is the abundant use of bright purple--and it may be just me, but I find it a bit hard on the eyes.

Other than that, though, no complaints. I'll be following this one, and not in the "creepy stalker guy" way, either.

Thanks for reading. We're glad you liked it. As for what we have grown to affectionately call "Blahsville Purple", we've grown strangely attached to it. Hopefully the strip will one day go to color and the effect of the purple will thusly seem less intense.

Tour Blahsville! Our sewer system is now Dolphin safe!
Blahsville!
Regular Poster

Blahsville Update

Postby Blahsville! on Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:36 am

Hey all,
Just a reminder that we're still kickin' it in Blahsville. A major site redesign is just around the corner, and August will mark our big fiftieth strip celebration. Still updating three times a week without fail, so come have a look. :wink:

Tour Blahsville! Our sewer system is now Dolphin safe!
Blahsville!
Regular Poster

Return to Comic Pitching