Head Doctor Productions

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Head Doctor Productions

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

I guess I need to get my comic out there more so people know it exists.
My website is Head Doctor Productions. It is a collection of different comics by me, described by some as "funny,sick,twisted" and "that's some genuinely creepy stuff he's putting out there." Personally, I didn't think it was that bad.

The current comic is called "Comic of Little Effort," which is a light-hearted little comic made in an attempt to have more update. It is updating on Mondays and Fridays.
Last edited by Stinkywigfiddle on Sat May 08, 2004 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

I guess I haven't advertised enough, or post in the forums enough.
But thanks.
ImageImage

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Maybe popularity has nothing to do with the comic.
ImageImage

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Post by Orion »

I haven't finished reading through the archives yet but I like what I see.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Gage Kronos
Regular Poster

Post by Gage Kronos »

I would look through and make comments, but I can't seem to open anything on Keenspace except for the forums. :-?

I'll get back to you on my comments once whatever is going on is fixed.

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Well thanks for checking it out.
ImageImage

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

It's good to have a few devoted fans. Maybe I should update more often. But that would require more effort.
It's a drug you can get online.
Heh, I like that. Maybe I should make a quote page, just for fun.
ImageImage

K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE

Post by K-Dawg »

I miss Space Losers. :( :D
But I've always liked your stuff, so i've always been reading Head Doctor Productions.

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

I miss Space Losers too sometimes and think about redoing it for a book some day. But for now it is easier making short story comics.

"Comic of Little Effort" has ended and now I am updating with some better comics. Such as a three page drug story and a two page Fairy of Human Suffering comic.
ImageImage

Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Post by Pimpette »

I love it I love it I love it I love it

It makes no sense and sends me into gales of laughter at three in the morning.

Good job!

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Some of it doesn't make sense. There is a little bit of sense thrown in with the nonsense.
ImageImage

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Okay, perhaps you're right.
But it doesn't make sense to everybody.
ImageImage

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

I don't know.
ImageImage

The Unspeakable One

Aye.

Post by The Unspeakable One »

Well, I suppose we could try to turn my rhetoric into a philosophical debate, but I'd rather ask where you got your latest forum avatar from. I don't suppose that you visit my comic page too often, so I'll guess we just managed to coordinate accidentally.

If you are wondering what I'm talking about, visit my page and keep reloading until you see the Head Doctor Production link in the random advertisement box near the bottom of my index.html.
<b>

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Actually, I did get it from your random advertisement box. I found your site through my referrers and saw the link and I thought the image might look good as an avatar.
ImageImage

LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Holy crap, I remember you! I used to check your sites religiously but stopped after what seemed like a three month gap of non updating a coupla' years back - Hurrah! Nice to see it going again, back to the bookmarks with you you go!

As for a kick-it-quick-style review - I'm not sure why I liked the comic so much. Good, but yes, disturbing indeed.

[edit after reading a few of the newer comics] He~~y! What happened to the disturbing? It's all gone (almost)! Ohkay, so it is better now, but still... I was epecting disturbing and got laughs instead. Hrmpf.

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

LAGtheNoggin wrote:[edit after reading a few of the newer comics] He~~y! What happened to the disturbing? It's all gone (almost)! Ohkay, so it is better now, but still... I was epecting disturbing and got laughs instead. Hrmpf.
Am I not allowed to do a cmbination of things, or change over the years?
I can't just rely on being disterbing all the time.
But I thought the last two comics were a little disterbed. "Bad Trip" and "Fairy of Human Suffering."

I admit that "Comic of Little Effort" was just silly.

Thanks for checking it out.
ImageImage

LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

stinkywigfiddle wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:[edit after reading a few of the newer comics] He~~y! What happened to the disturbing? It's all gone (almost)! Ohkay, so it is better now, but still... I was epecting disturbing and got laughs instead. Hrmpf.
Am I not allowed to do a cmbination of things, or change over the years?
I can't just rely on being disterbing all the time.[...]
Oh I fully agree, that's why I said "it is better now" ^.^ No point getting yourself stuck in a niche, variety is good.

And those last two were funny, they have definite solid jokes, compared to some of the things you used to write and draw (trusting my memory on this, too early in the morning to check) they're a million laughs apart, as far as I can remember some of your older punchlines were, uhm, lacking.

Then again perhaps my sense of humour's become distorted from hanging around here too much? Wouldn't surprise me.

Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

I have crossed the language boarder. One of them anyway.

Interesting.
I found someone's blog where he translated my comic "Fairy of Human Suffering" to Portuguese, I believe. The person asked for my permission. I thought it would be neat. I had to find the site on my own though.

http://j_world.blogger.com.br/

I'm trying to translate the comments using WorldLingo.com. It's only helps some.

Example:
"It is possible to give laugh without finding the object of the funny
laugh? How much to be able to give laugh to it or not, I am of the opinion of that if you want to laugh, independent of the object, then it laughs, therefore we were still not forbidden to laugh, I believe."

Apparently there was a debate on whether it was suppose to be funny or not. As far as I can tell, most did not find it funny.
ImageImage

The Unspeakable One

Ah.

Post by The Unspeakable One »

That appears to be RPin's internet journal, or at least they are using his art as their portrait images.

If it matters in any way, I found the Fairy of Human Suffering comics to be extremely entertaining. Such is the material which I find most amusing.
<b>