Chainmail Bikini

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

Chainmail Bikini

Postby chainmailbikini on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Chainmail Bikini - http://chainmailbikini.comicgenesis.com/index.html- A fantasy comic inspired by years of playing Dungeons & Dragons in a subterranean environment. Chainmail Bikini follows the adventures of five would-be heroes: Roslin the dwarf warrior, Deedle the gnome mage, Valera the human cleric, Tyrandel the elf warrior mage, and Kor the half-orc stabbomancer. Despite the name, Chainmail Bikini is a mostly serious comic although I'm not strictly opposed to shenanigans as a rule. Rated M for mature themes, violence, violent stabbery, killin, cussin, and all that good stuff. You have been warned!

Also, I only just hit 20 pages, so I do apologize for the light content. I most certainly welcome comments and critiques.
chainmailbikini
Regular Poster

Re: Chainmail Bikini

Postby djracodex on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:09 am

So far, I like it! It's not too heavy, characters seem balanced and likable, and you gotta love a good ol' DnD party comic. Keep it up!
djracodex
Regular Poster

Postby chainmailbikini on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:46 am

Thank you! :)
chainmailbikini
Regular Poster

Postby chainmailbikini on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:37 am

It's been a minute since my last attempt at shameless self promotion, and I've manage to post up a few new pages since then to boot! Hope you all enjoy. :)
http://chainmailbikini.comicgenesis.com/
chainmailbikini
Regular Poster

Return to Comic Pitching