BLiND, The Story of Kai McKail

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

BLiND, The Story of Kai McKail

Postby Sparktoons on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Hey guys! over the past year I have been developing my own original story made with arcs, and main villain, heroes, and everything. I found I liked writing it so I decided to draw up the MANGA for it. Here it is. :)

Synopsis
Once, a fragile young child with the unique ability to perceive the world, Kai, experienced uncontrollable bouts of mental instability and violent outburst.
Kai's father, Dashire Mckail, realized this was a curse rather than a gift and blindfolded his son in order to tame his outburst and hide the world from him. In return for taking his sight, Dashire trained Kai in the art of his other 4 senses.
It has been 20 years since Dashire blinded Kai, and he has only taken his blindfold off twice, both times leading to a series of horrific events. The unveiling of his blindfold being severe enough to cause extreme physical conditions to the appearance of his eyes. Now as he is grown up he has to face the challenges of his past that come to haunt him.

You can view the manga in bulk HERE!

You subscribe to the manga's reddit here.
You can view the creators DeviantArt here.

Become a fan of BLiND on facebook!

MA 17+ It has alot of gore.
Sparktoons

Re: BLiND, The Story of Kai McKail

Postby RobboAKAscooby on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Okay just a little tip, you don't need to use the word manga so much, unless you actually are Japanese the word comic will suffice no matter what style you draw in.

Also please stick around, join in the fun we have around here, there's some good opportunities to participate in the near future such as the Mr/Miss ComicGenesis Pageant and the Webcomic Above You peer reviews.
ImageDeviantart~tumblr
"Your service is to the story and to the characters. Fuck the audience and fuck your own whims." - Yeahduff
RobboAKAscooby
Cartoon Hero

Re: BLiND, The Story of Kai McKail

Postby Sparktoons on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm actually stoked you said that. I don;t really calling it a manga anyways. Hehe, but I'll definitelly change it. Also I will :)
Sparktoons

Return to Comic Pitching