FBA...

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Monty
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:25 pm
Contact:

Post by Monty »

First off, bravo to Tynan for having the most retarded post so far in this thread. Not only that but the "my gay friends" part is honestly more offensive then most of the shit I do. Bravo good sir. (And my sexual preference is none of yer buisness fag...stop hitting on me jus cause I like men) Anyhow, I've preached til' I'm blue in the face (and another place right below my cock) and still you don't get the point. I guess it is kinda hard to laugh at a joke that yer not in on. Regardless I still find yer crticism and vein attempts at "converting me from my evil ways" amusing, please continue.
Thank Africa.

Full Blown AIDS

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Okay, okay. Stop feeding the fire folks. If this doesn't keep as a pitch I'm asking yeahduff to lock this thread. Everyone either play nice OR act like children s'more and see my full wraith.

Monty, watch your mouth. It's becoming you who is shocking and not just your comic. Everyone else, you know better, let's not feed the troll. Move along unless you have kind or useful things to say.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

Thirdworldvillian
Regular Poster
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:49 pm

Post by Thirdworldvillian »

hey now.... dont lock the thread! You gotta love these little attention whores, so much drama! so much intrigue! Cant you see this guy/chick/whatever is making for exciting conversation.

furthure more Monty sucks...

oh and thank you monty for the worst most unrelated insults I have ever personally seen on the internet.

ps you suck

pps so does your comic

ppps did I say you suck?

muhahahahaaaaaaaaaa

PrincessJen
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:30 am

Post by PrincessJen »

thirdworldvillian, you not only suck you also blow.

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

thirdworldvillian wrote:hey now.... dont lock the thread! You gotta love these little attention whores, so much drama! so much intrigue! Cant you see this guy/chick/whatever is making for exciting conversation.

furthure more Monty sucks...

oh and thank you monty for the worst most unrelated insults I have ever personally seen on the internet.

ps you suck

pps so does your comic

ppps did I say you suck?

muhahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Please cease and don't lower yourself to others' levels.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

monty wrote:Well we know you're an idiot. Even if I'm wrong about their catering to people like yourself, your statement contradicts itself in that you start by telling me that they cater to noone, and then follow that up by telling me that they cater to webcomic artists. Duh. My point was that the only welcome webcomics are shitty yuppie humor and manga bullshit.
no I said they give free space to webcomics. Though being a webcomic host I would assume that the facilities in place to make more sense to a webcomic artist than someone who wants to start a blog, or a fan site on name that celebrity. So in short I made not a contradictive statement. Though, I would assume they do-- so my statement was in error. There's a big diffrence.

However what I see now is that, You are back against a wall and thrashing instead of giving you the point. You say that Keenspace caters to "manga and shitty-yuppie comics". Strangely however I was under the impression that "yuppie" was a term relating to the baby-boomer generation. And my comic, is about subcultures for example, so I'm not sure whats so yuppie-like about that, and its definatly not a manga-style comic. So if that was directive statement.. then we are both in error.

However I'm not about to insult you, nor do I care really how you feel about the comics of keenspace, or the people here. What I am concerned about is that you are trying to pitch a comic, and well... looking at this post it looks more like a flame against keenspace and not so much posts about your comic.

So people don't enjoy your humor. So people don't like your comic or your art. who gives a fuck? You don't have to explain yourself. You don't have start insulting people. And you really don't need to make an ass of yourself cause trust me, that isn't going allow people to check you out any more than before.

Do what you want to. There are like two people in this community (maybe) who read my comic. Most of my fanbase are well.. not webcomic artists. When my comic is reviewed, things arn't always nice. But the reviews help me and let me know what they think are wrong. some I agree with some I don't. I ignore the ones I don't work on the ones I do.

Good luck on your comic.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Driving Without Pants
Regular Poster
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
Location: French Indochina
Contact:

Post by Driving Without Pants »

Hey, thanks for including me in the "well-recieved" post.

Although I used to be on Keenspace.
~ Mike Ramsey

The State News

User avatar
Valuedan
Regular Poster
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:41 am
Location: Cheney
Contact:

Post by Valuedan »

Man, I SAID this was going to happen.
<a href="http://dansedansemacabre.net">Danse Danse Macabre</a> is pretty funny how about you go read it

Monty
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:25 pm
Contact:

Post by Monty »

It simply amazes me how much you don't listen. I'M NOT JUSTIFYING ANYTHING... I'M JUST FUCKING WITH YOU ASSHOLES! You know why I'm fucking with you? Cause it's soooo damn easy. And another thing, yuppies are Young Urban Professionals dumbass... IE: White people who consider themselves cultured but come off as snooty wanna-be intellectual jackasses. Baby boomers were the tons of children born during the middle of the cold war in the 1950's when everything was about production and fear. Yuppies aren't that old. That may have been the birth of the yuppie, but it sure as fuck doesn't apply to what I'm saying. For those of you still not paying attention THIS is what I'm saying:

Wanna-be intellectual culture obsessed comic artists with humor so dry it makes my throat parched coupled with shitty manga anime comics that have no discernable punchline or individuality coat the walls of this online "community" and I was sick of it so I decided to test the limitations of your patience with comics that don't fit in your desired genres. In short, I wanted to see how the outside community would recieve something that I spend ten minutes a day creating. The point was to make the differences between drunkduck viewers and keenspace viewers apparant to outside groups of people.

Ofcourse I'm so fucked up right now it's a wonder I can type coherently.

My point: Haha, you all suck ass...I'm honestly surprised that noone here with all their supposed intelligence and understanding of their surroundings would get that this is all a joke.
Thank Africa.

Full Blown AIDS

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

monty wrote:It simply amazes me how much you don't listen. I'M NOT JUSTIFYING ANYTHING... I'M JUST FUCKING WITH YOU ASSHOLES! You know why I'm fucking with you? Cause it's soooo damn easy. And another thing, yuppies are Young Urban Professionals dumbass... IE: White people who consider themselves cultured but come off as snooty wanna-be intellectual jackasses. Baby boomers were the tons of children born during the middle of the cold war in the 1950's when everything was about production and fear. Yuppies aren't that old. That may have been the birth of the yuppie, but it sure as fuck doesn't apply to what I'm saying. For those of you still not paying attention THIS is what I'm saying:

Wanna-be intellectual culture obsessed comic artists with humor so dry it makes my throat parched coupled with shitty manga anime comics that have no discernable punchline or individuality coat the walls of this online "community" and I was sick of it so I decided to test the limitations of your patience with comics that don't fit in your desired genres. In short, I wanted to see how the outside community would recieve something that I spend ten minutes a day creating. The point was to make the differences between drunkduck viewers and keenspace viewers apparant to outside groups of people.

Ofcourse I'm so fucked up right now it's a wonder I can type coherently.

My point: Haha, you all suck ass...I'm honestly surprised that noone here with all their supposed intelligence and understanding of their surroundings would get that this is all a joke.
Many have understood that it is a joke..but a bad joke. And noone takes notice to the bad jokes they just make them out into unpopular tripe and try to rub them from existance...and if it truely is a joke...why take it to such lengths? It stopped being funny with the first sentence in the first post. Beating a dead joke further into the grave!

Monty
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:25 pm
Contact:

Post by Monty »

To each his own I guess. Wanna fuck?
Thank Africa.

Full Blown AIDS

User avatar
Jaybob81
Regular Poster
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:10 pm
Location: KY
Contact:

Post by Jaybob81 »

Kris X wrote:Okay, okay. Stop feeding the fire folks. If this doesn't keep as a pitch I'm asking yeahduff to lock this thread.
I second that motion. This hardly qualifies as a pitch anymore. Maybe if there was a "Middle School" section on keenspace, however....
"It's late because f*** you guys." -Scott Kurtz
Image
Nonsense!

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

My this is boring.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

Locked