Freedom Fries
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
that sounds good, ill try that.
ive been using those generic-clicky pens since about August 2004 so ill have to
U
P
G
R
A
D
E
my writing utensils.
i'm not an artist at all so i dunno anything about this stuff!! i will ask my sister, she is artsy-expert!!
and the thought of *gasp* being able to erase my mistakes makes my mouth tingle with the jitters.
ive been using those generic-clicky pens since about August 2004 so ill have to
U
P
G
R
A
D
E
my writing utensils.
i'm not an artist at all so i dunno anything about this stuff!! i will ask my sister, she is artsy-expert!!
and the thought of *gasp* being able to erase my mistakes makes my mouth tingle with the jitters.
- Distant screaming
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: West Islip, NY
- Contact:
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
That one is a helluva lot less difficult to read, and I'd be more inclined to read a strip that doesn't give me a headache. So, I'd say go with the non-lined, inky style you got there.LibertyCabbage wrote:how does this taste?
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
cooool!! ya im gonna do the ink-thing, as well as using non-lined paper and drawing the comics larger. fun, fun, fun...That one is a helluva lot less difficult to read, and I'd be more inclined to read a strip that doesn't give me a headache. So, I'd say go with the non-lined, inky style you got there.
- Distant screaming
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: West Islip, NY
- Contact:
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
now that that's done with, are there any special features you creatures desire? like cast, how to draw the people, articles or something, i dunno, whatever you like.
also if the current comics still suck i can jump forward in time again... just let me know!! I find these pretty easy to read although I'm the one who wrote them =/ It depends on that and if you think they're funny or not.
Since coming up Monday is a comic about the Chicago Cubs' postseason loss I assume the comics were done in late 2003. So, yeah.
also if the current comics still suck i can jump forward in time again... just let me know!! I find these pretty easy to read although I'm the one who wrote them =/ It depends on that and if you think they're funny or not.
Since coming up Monday is a comic about the Chicago Cubs' postseason loss I assume the comics were done in late 2003. So, yeah.
- Distant screaming
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: West Islip, NY
- Contact:
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
- Distant screaming
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: West Islip, NY
- Contact:
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
i didnt figure out how to get the banner up as my sig but ill probably redo it anyway or have my super sister do it, but you can look at it with your eyes here!!
LibertyCabbage wrote:i didnt figure out how to get the banner up as my sig but ill probably redo it anyway or have my super sister do it, but you can look at it with your eyes here!!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.angelfire.com/comics/jaybob81/index.html] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/jaybob81/comicbanner.jpg[/img][/url]- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
- Moloch
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:57 am
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Contact:
Maybe I'm just stoned or maybe your comic is just pretty damn funny, man. Wish I could get out as many as you do in such a short time. As far as I'm concerned, artwork should always take a backseat to plotting and gags. AND you have some funny strips!!! Screw anyone who says you need to draw better; that's what robots are for...
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
Well it's not really a short time, see these are old... I've been drawing FF for a couple years, the ones now are from early 2004 it seems... i uploaded a bunch of comics to the archives section... although I took a break from the comics soon after and restarted in fall 2004 when I started using pen so those should be coming soon... I actually do pencil+ink now so it looks better now... yeah just stop in now and then and watch it get better xD
btw you are stoned as well.
oh also it's not entirely that I choose to do simple artwork it's moreso that I can't draw =( I'm getting better though!
edit: I looked at my scans and the newer pen ones should start about March 8th.
btw you are stoned as well.
oh also it's not entirely that I choose to do simple artwork it's moreso that I can't draw =( I'm getting better though!
edit: I looked at my scans and the newer pen ones should start about March 8th.
- Distant screaming
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:15 pm
- Location: West Islip, NY
- Contact:



