Fallen Angels Used Books issue 5

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.
Post Reply
User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Fallen Angels Used Books issue 5

Post by Faub »

http://faub.keenspace.com/d/20040525.html

This week marks the end of issue 5. If you've been saving up for a bulk read, now's the time.

If you're new to the series and want to see where it all started, start here:
http://faub.keenspace.com/d/20030602.html

You may notice the white border around the latest pages. That's because I'm trying (slowly) to redo the lettering to make it more readable.

Your comments and suggestions would be welcome!

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

Gee...everyone was right...you done draw good! Sort of sorry I didn't check this one out earlier...

I'm not a big fan of story-based comic book style cartoons, but I'm coming back to here...looks great.

You probably get that a lot, but this time it's from me, so it's special... 8)
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

If one new person gets to see a comic they like then the purpose of this forum is fulfilled. If you get to see my comic then all the better. :D

User avatar
Ly
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Pullman
Contact:

Post by Ly »

*bookmarks it* Yeah, I'm slow to check out other comics >.< Sorry it took you posting here to get me to go look. I'm intrigued after only the first four or five pages. I shall read on...
Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.

Coming Soon: Cliche Academy

User avatar
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
Location: State of Delusion
Contact:

Post by Chaos Cricket »

Crap faub, I still owe you a guest comic from like eight or nine months ago! Any chance you'd take one, especially since you're nearing the end of an issue?
~Chuck
Image
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis

User avatar
Ravii
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:15 pm
Location: NJ
Contact:

Post by Ravii »

I'm in awe by your skills the comic is very detailed and I like the story layout, I'll be checking it out more often.
Luv 2 me
Image

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

:D I'll take whatever you're willing to give me. I have two weeks of Lost in Space coming up so you have that long to get it in before issue 6 starts up. Once that happens, I'm going to do the whole 28 pages + cover in a go.

User avatar
Vourney
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 12:08 pm
Location: Cork, Ireland
Contact:

Post by Vourney »

Very impressive looking comic I must say! :D The lighting and tones make it look very realistic! The first strip was on my birthday too! CRIPES it has it all! 8)
there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Image

Post Reply