Page 1 of 3

wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:21 pm
by Bluegoat
fuzzle McDuffies

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 pm
by Ahaugen
yes

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:14 pm
by McDuffies
What's a fuzzle?

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:16 pm
by Ahaugen
you, apparently

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:57 pm
by Tellurider
this is possibly the most boring thread ever. I hate you all.

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:08 pm
by McDuffies
But it has me <-- :cry:

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 pm
by Killbert-Robby
Tellurider wrote:this is possibly the most boring thread ever. I hate you all.
Jelly McTelly

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:53 pm
by Tellurider
McDuffies wrote:But it has me <-- :cry:
that means nothing, you're in every thread. sometimes wearing S&M gear. That would be far more entertaining.

also shut up Fobby O'Robby

VERB OF DOOM.

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 pm
by Cope
Ahaugen wrote:you, apparently
....or maybe it's something we're supposed to do to him.

Re: VERB OF DOOM.

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:09 pm
by Ahaugen
Cope wrote:
Ahaugen wrote:you, apparently
....or maybe it's something we're supposed to do to him.
like drop him in a glass of water like an Alka Seltzer tab?

Re: VERB OF DOOM.

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:57 pm
by Rkolter
Cope wrote:
Ahaugen wrote:you, apparently
....or maybe it's something we're supposed to do to him.
*fuzzles McDuffies*

DOOOOOOOM

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:02 pm
by Cope
Rkolter wrote:*fuzzles McDuffies*
.....

I feel like I shouldn't be watching this.

Re: DOOOOOOOM

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:05 pm
by Rkolter
Cope wrote:
Rkolter wrote:*fuzzles McDuffies*
.....

I feel like I shouldn't be watching this.
*fuzzles Cope*

ADHADJKDHLADHLAKDKLADHLDKH

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm
by Cope
AUGHGDHSDGHAS WHY DOES THIS TICKLE SO MUCH

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 pm
by Kirb
Image

Re: wtf

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:19 pm
by elnifichronicles
wtf is right, i dont get it

Re: wtf

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 am
by Eve Z.
Some n00b has made a topic about McDuffies, calling him a fuzzle.

interesting... :lol:

Re: wtf

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 am
by McDuffies
Don't fuzzle me! I'm fuzzlish!

Re: wtf

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:11 am
by Jim North
That's funny, you don't look fuzzlish.

Re: wtf

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 am
by Ekolter
Proof that McD is fuzzy: