Page 1 of 1

How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:07 pm
by Killbert-Robby
Just do it
http://anaface.com/
And let your ego grow or wither and die

My ears are too big, my eyes too far apart and my face is too long.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 pm
by Kirb
I am as a Greek God.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:23 am
by Dr Neo Lao
2.75.

My avatar is not pretty.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:09 am
by Mercury Hat
Kirb wrote:I am as a Greek God.
The trade off for those sculpted abs are tiny, withered genitals.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:40 am
by Brockway
Like gods need genitals anyways. Half they time they transform into animals or rain or husbands who've fallen in battle in their name.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:12 am
by Pimpette
7.93 woo

and my head was tilted a little in that picture too.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:08 am
by Tellurider
8.14

but my hair was over my ears so I had to guess where they were. actual value may vary.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:34 am
by McDuffies
8.03.

My horizontal symetry is good.
My ears-to-nose ratio is neary ideal.
My innerocular distance is too big for my eyes.
My nose is too wide for my face width.
My face is too narrow/too long.
My mouth is too wide for my nose (I was smiling on the photo).
My mom thinks I'm pretty.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:14 pm
by Rkolter
I got a 6.83. With SCIENCE!

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:13 pm
by Grabmygoblin
9.02, but the picture was blurry and my ears covered by hair, so it's inaccurate.

I gotta get ahold of a good camera for a more recent headshot...

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 pm
by Bustertheclown
Leonardo got a 0 out of 10. Science doesn't like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
leonardocropped.JPG
leonardocropped.JPG (22.56 KiB) Viewed 8920 times

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:11 pm
by KWill
7.28 =/

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:51 am
by McDuffies
Ha ha your ugly

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:32 am
by Jim North
8.74.

I have awesomeface.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:04 am
by RPin
...

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 am
by Phact0rri
2000.3

I didn't think it went up that high.

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:19 pm
by Julesville
Science makes me feel ugly :(

Re: How pretty are you, with SCIENCE

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 pm
by Quietlyrandom10
Intriguing.