Someone summarize the past three forum years

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Re: Someone summarize the past three forum years

Postby Killbert-Robby on Wed May 06, 2009 11:06 am

I don't know about any of that, but if I know the worst part about not smoking (From the oh so numerous times I've quit) is the craving. Dinner's over, man, I love a smoke after dinner, aw shit I cant. Then I start gritting my teeth.
It sucks.
But if I was shooting junk for a couple years instead, the withdrawal could fucking *kill* me.
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

Postby Jim North on Wed May 06, 2009 11:48 am

KWill wrote:You can't tell me you can't take WoW away from a WoW addict.

HAH!

HAH!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tellurider on Wed May 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Killbert-Robby wrote:I don't know about any of that, but if I know the worst part about not smoking (From the oh so numerous times I've quit) is the craving. Dinner's over, man, I love a smoke after dinner, aw shit I cant. Then I start gritting my teeth.
It sucks.
But if I was shooting junk for a couple years instead, the withdrawal could fucking *kill* me.

Man I'm not even addicted to the nicotine, I just like the act of smoking. It's like when you scratch an itch and you're all "ahhhhh...."

Like, I'm not noticing any nicotine withdrawal right now but whenever I think about a cigarette I'm like "HELL YES" and then I go "but... I was gonna quit" and then I'm like "oh come on one more pack" and then I'm like "but that's what I said about the LAST pack" etc.

My dad used to smoke. Once he quit for six months, then all it took was one to get him smoking again. After six months you are NOT still hooked on nicotine. Psychological addiction is much tougher to get over than physiological.
updates Thursdays
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero

Postby Risky on Thu May 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Dreamaniaccomic wrote:Last year, I joined.
I sucked for a while.
I'm pretty sure I still suck. But I suck less.

You suck less than when you joined?

... one of us is doing it wrong.
~Scott
Image Image
Risky

Previous

Return to Off Topic