2009 President of General Discussion Elections

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Re: 2009 President of General Discussion Elections

Postby CaptainClaude on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 pm

the time was not right.

it's not right now either.
CaptainClaude
Witty British President

Postby Kisai on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 am

Rkolter wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that we in Off Topic just elected the president of General Discussion?

Congratulations to Claude. May you fill our skies with thermite encrusted envelopes of hydrogen.

That's cause you can't hold an election in GD since it's supposed to be Comic discussion. Most of the people who actually stick around are in OT. The two never really should have been split, and it would be a pain in the ass to merge them back.
Kisai
Goddess of Light
Goddess of Light

Postby Rkolter on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 am

Kisai wrote:
Rkolter wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that we in Off Topic just elected the president of General Discussion?

Congratulations to Claude. May you fill our skies with thermite encrusted envelopes of hydrogen.

That's cause you can't hold an election in GD since it's supposed to be Comic discussion. Most of the people who actually stick around are in OT. The two never really should have been split, and it would be a pain in the ass to merge them back.

You just reopened the "rejoin GD and OT" topic. We'll never hear the end of it now. D:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby McDuffies on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:07 am

CaptainClaude wrote:
KWill wrote:
McDuffies wrote:It would be nice if Claude's victory prompted him to draw a few comics about it.

Weeeell, they do say about democracy that you get the leaders you deserve... =P

I have a thing in the works, but i've got a thing to do first. tomorrow I'm hoping I'll have it for you.

Huraaah!
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Risky on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:34 am

Rkolter wrote:You just reopened the "rejoin GD and OT" topic. We'll never hear the end of it now. D:

Better now than during the election, woulda prompted too many unkeepable campaign promises.
~Scott
Image Image
Risky

Previous

Return to Off Topic