Know of any card programs?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Know of any card programs?

Postby SergeXIII on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:27 am

SNK the Card Fighters was a game on the Neo Geo pocket back in the 90s that no one played, save for uber dorks like yours truely. So when I saw a newer version on the DS out for 5 dollars I ignored the notoriously awful writting and uninspired cast of characters to play Terry Bogard in a card game. Despite its lame presentation the game has proven suprisingly adictive (an adictive card game!? No, go on!) and has sparked a strong urge to start drawing up crappy cards, which was a hobby of mine back in middle school.

Anyway

I kind of want to go a different route with this, namely using technology that wasn't as availible back in the 90s. I've been doing some digging and found some flash based programs that can be used this way, but I was curious to see if any of you guys were familiar with card dueling creation programs. Its an lame question, I know, but hey it could proove fruitful. My boredom may bring forth a CG card game.
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero

Return to Off Topic