Do Not Reply

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Jim North on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:17 am

Damn it's cold and lonely in this hole . . .
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Rkolter on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:25 am

Jim North wrote:Damn it's cold and lonely in this hole . . .


We don't want to hear about your sex life, Jim.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:27 am

This is comic genesis, there's bound to be someone who wants to hear about it.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby McDuffies on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 am

Why, feel free to tell me all your shameful secrets, Jim!
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29939
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:58 am

see?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Jim North on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:49 pm

McDuffies wrote:Why, feel free to tell me all your shameful secrets, Jim!

I only disagree with you because I'm so highly attracted to you.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Rkolter on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Jim North wrote:
McDuffies wrote:Why, feel free to tell me all your shameful secrets, Jim!

I only disagree with you because I'm so highly attracted to you.


Furry love. :3
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Jim North on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 pm

The best kind!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby McDuffies on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:07 pm

I disagree. There's at least one kind of love that is better than furry love.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29939
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Rkolter on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:28 pm

McDuffies wrote:I disagree. There's at least one kind of love that is better than furry love.


Furry self-love?
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby McDuffies on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:17 am

Well there's bound to be one.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29939
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Dr Neo Lao on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:29 pm

CGI furry love set in an elf wonderland done in sprite form? With pirates?
User avatar
Dr Neo Lao
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2384
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:21 am
Location: Back in Perth

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Jim North on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:31 am

Stop it! You're getting me all hot and bothered over here!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Ekolter on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:25 pm

I don't want to imagine that offspring XD
User avatar
Ekolter
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2623
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Rkolter on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:28 am

I assume it would look like Jim, except pixilated and hairy.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:14 am

Rkolter wrote:I assume it would look like Jim, except pixilated and hairy.


so it would look like Jim?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Jim North on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:19 am

Hey, that's mean . . . if your mother was a deer and your father was an NES cartridge, how do you think you'd end up looking?!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:48 am

Jim North wrote:Hey, that's mean . . . if your mother was a deer and your father was an NES cartridge, how do you think you'd end up looking?!


i'm gonna go with "so it would look like Jim" again.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Yeahduff on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:56 am

Jim North wrote:Hey, that's mean . . . if your mother was a deer and your father was an NES cartridge, how do you think you'd end up looking?!


Image
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.
User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
 
Posts: 9092
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.

Re: Do Not Reply

Postby Rkolter on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:59 am

Jim North wrote:Hey, that's mean . . . if your mother was a deer and your father was an NES cartridge, how do you think you'd end up looking?!


I dunno, but now I understand you were quating your father earlier...

Jim's Dad the NES Cartridge wrote:Damn it's cold and lonely in this hole . . .
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

PreviousNext

 

Return to Off Topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot and 1 guest

cron