Heroes Season 3

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Re: Heroes Season 3

Post by Dr Legostar »

her not being able to die puts a crimp in that plan.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Post by Rkolter »

Dr Legostar wrote:her not being able to die puts a crimp in that plan.
She could have landed in a huge pile of rusty steel, and been unable to free herself from her impalement.

Then, she could start to starve, and get dehydrated. The other heros find her emaciated, nothing but skin and bones, hair falling out, cheeks sunken, saying, "Am I pretty? Tell me I'm pretty..." over and over.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Rkolter wrote:
Dr Legostar wrote:her not being able to die puts a crimp in that plan.
She could have landed in a huge pile of rusty steel, and been unable to free herself from her impalement.

Then, she could start to starve, and get dehydrated. The other heros find her emaciated, nothing but skin and bones, hair falling out, cheeks sunken, saying, "Am I pretty? Tell me I'm pretty..." over and over.
that's what happens when Hayden decides to leave and they want to replace her with one of the Olson Twins.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Mr.Bob
:(

Post by Mr.Bob »

Haha Aquaman

The Indian Wedding subplot is the most useless retarded thing this show has done yet.

Col
Cartoon Villain

Post by Col »

Good grief, that episode really took this to a whole new level of suck. Why free yourself and kill a guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOMELAND SECURITY PERSON THAT'S GOING TO SHUTDOWN THE WHOLE THING AND GET YOU OUT?!?

Meanwhile, Sylar keeps inexplicably dragging a kid who's supposed to be 17, but is more interested in getting a pie and milkshake with his serial killer buddy rather than something a little more risque and rebellious.

Claire and Noah are at the same place they've been all along. Her bratty teenage angst makes me root for the bad guys. Dude, she keeps getting herself in trouble and acting completely ungrateful for everything you've done to keep her safe. Just lock her up already. But hey, at least we had a rare appearance of her brother Lyle, even though nobody acknowledged his existence. Seriously, that guy needs to turn into a villain and take them all to task for completely ignoring him for the last few years.

Hiro and Ando=POINTLESS

What's Alex's power? I completely missed that part.

I really don't know why I keep watching this show.

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

i know i feel better after i've stopped watching.

Rkolter

Post by Rkolter »

I changed it last night - we left the TV on, and heroes came on and I said, "Aw crap, I'd rather watch Bear Grylls or Les Vought survive in a swamp."

(Les is the better one - Bear Grylls cheats a lot. Les does the whole damn show on his own.)
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

Col
Cartoon Villain

Post by Col »

Rkolter wrote:I changed it last night - we left the TV on, and heroes came on and I said, "Aw crap, I'd rather watch Bear Grylls or Les Vought survive in a swamp."

(Les is the better one - Bear Grylls cheats a lot. Les does the whole damn show on his own.)
Heck yeah, Survivorman's a great show! I can't stand one minute of Man vs. Wild; Bear just seems so much less sincere than Les, as well as the whole cheating thing.

Mr.Bob

Post by Mr.Bob »

This season of 24 is really fun too!

Berg
Regular Poster

Post by Berg »

Col wrote:What's Alex's power? I completely missed that part.
He can breathe underwater.

Col
Cartoon Villain

Post by Col »

Berg wrote:
Um... wow?

IVstudios
Cartoon Hero

Post by IVstudios »

Hey, not everyone can be a walking Deus Ex Machina like Peter and Sylar.

Mr.Bob

Post by Mr.Bob »

Col wrote:
Berg wrote:
Um... wow?
Just wait his ability will be an important plot point that saves everyone.

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Mr.Bob wrote: Just wait his ability will be an important plot point that saves everyone.
just like West?

CaptainClaude
Witty British President

Post by CaptainClaude »

WESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

yes, that guy.

somestrangeflea

Post by somestrangeflea »

Dr Legostar wrote:
Mr.Bob wrote: Just wait his ability will be an important plot point that saves everyone.
just like West?
Just like Adam Monroe?
So I put "***todays_notes***" on my index page...

...but my note for today is a text file containing...

"***todays_notes***"!

COMICGENESIS IS BASICALLY GOING TO DESTROY ITSELF AS SOON AS ANYONE GOES ONTO MY WEBSITE?

Kisai
Goddess of Light
Goddess of Light

Post by Kisai »

Let's see...

Claire does more rebelrebel teenage angst.
Noah gets kicked out of the house for being a big fat liar. Looks like the wife has more power than the gov't over him.

Ando and Hiro fullfil something from the drawing that parkman drew earlier, only to be given a fax to go save parkman.

Parkman, Peter and Mohinder kidnap Noah.

So there is someone behind the scenes faxing, text messaging and otherwise communicating to the major players to do things.

As for Sylar and microwave-buddie there, Sylar kills more government agents. leaves, comes back kills more government agents, picks up buddie and leaves.

So overall, the only plot movement came from the last minute of the show where noah was kicked out and then kidnapped by the "female companion got put on a bus" crew. (Current score, Peter:2, Parkman: 2, Mohinder:1 , and if you include molly, add one more point to parkman and mohinder.)

FYI, according to the heroes wiki, Molly is in India for some reason.

somestrangeflea

Post by somestrangeflea »

Kisai wrote:FYI, according to the heroes wiki, Molly is in India for some reason.
"Molly's staying with my uncle in India" says Mohinder. Once. It's his very first line in Season 3 I think. They could have put a bit more thought into that one.
So I put "***todays_notes***" on my index page...

...but my note for today is a text file containing...

"***todays_notes***"!

COMICGENESIS IS BASICALLY GOING TO DESTROY ITSELF AS SOON AS ANYONE GOES ONTO MY WEBSITE?

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Kisai wrote:FYI, according to the heroes wiki, Molly is in India for some reason.
"Molly's staying with my uncle in India" says Mohinder. Once. It's his very first line in Season 3 I think. They could have put a bit more thought into that one.
well she did get there by the bus they put her on.