What's up with furries?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

Whatever it is, it must be the same thing that makes "Dinosaur comics" furry.

Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Post by Jim North »

supernerdcore wrote:what about? http://sff.comicgenesis.com I'm still a bit confused on what makes a comic furry... but it's kind of like a furry sprite comic right?
Hurm . . . well, you have a rabbity thing, what looks like either a devil or a cow, and a . . . goat? And . . . lizard? So maybe it's furry?

But even if it is, this also opens up the whole "is it a sprite comic or is it pixel art?" can of worms!
mcDuffies wrote:Whatever it is, it must be the same thing that makes "Dinosaur comics" furry.
lolololol dinos dont hav FUR
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

Birdie
Keeps telling everyone stuff

Post by Birdie »

Jim North wrote:Hurm . . . well, you have a rabbity thing, what looks like either a devil or a cow, and a . . . goat? And . . . lizard? So maybe it's furry?
It's a bear, a bunny, a lizardy thing and well I guess Henchman is a devil type character... I'm also adding teddybears in the near future. I need to add more comics with my side cast of Brooks the Gay Elephant and Birdie the crappy cartoonist...
"I find the first strip on this site incredibly offensive and awful" - Scott Kurtz
SuperFightFight More Filling than Douche Juice!