Where are they now?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Re: Where are they now?

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Sun May 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Ti-Phil wrote:Well, when keeneconomy is not working, you must rely on classical solid bases.... In my case,banana bread


We'll trade you blankets for banana bread.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Ahaugen on Sun May 03, 2009 8:00 pm

careful, those blankets may have the smallpox, or worse, the swine flu
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company
Image
User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Chasing leads, reporating news, and opining editorally

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Tellurider on Sun May 03, 2009 9:23 pm

don't be silly, ahaugen. those blankets are infected with yaoi virus.

it's OBVIOUS.
Image
updates Thursdays
User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Bustertheclown on Sun May 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Tellurider wrote:don't be silly, ahaugen. those blankets are infected with yaoi virus.

it's OBVIOUS.


There's nothing more grotesque than an infection that turns you into a pretty boy. So tragic.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies

http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
User avatar
Bustertheclown
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: ATOMIC!

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 04, 2009 5:34 am

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Ti-Phil wrote:Well, when keeneconomy is not working, you must rely on classical solid bases.... In my case,banana bread


We'll trade you blankets for banana bread.


They make good blankets.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Where are they now?

Postby McDuffies on Mon May 04, 2009 7:06 am

I don't need a blanket that would turn me into a pretty boy. 8-)
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29946
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 04, 2009 7:16 am

McDuffies wrote:I don't need a blanket that would turn me into a pretty boy. 8-)


Yes you do.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Jim North on Mon May 04, 2009 9:19 am

Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:I don't need a blanket that would turn me into a pretty boy. 8-)

Yes you do.

oh snap!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here

Re: Where are they now?

Postby McDuffies on Mon May 04, 2009 9:52 am

Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:I don't need a blanket that would turn me into a pretty boy. 8-)


Yes you do.

No I don't.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29946
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 04, 2009 9:54 am

McDuffies wrote:
Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:I don't need a blanket that would turn me into a pretty boy. 8-)


Yes you do.

No I don't.

You're incorrect. You need a Pretty Boy Transmogrifying Blanket.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Where are they now?

Postby McDuffies on Mon May 04, 2009 11:43 am

Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:
Rkolter wrote:Yes you do.

No I don't.

You're incorrect. You need a Pretty Boy Transmogrifying Blanket.

I am most deffinitely correct.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29946
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 04, 2009 12:29 pm

McDuffies wrote:
Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:No I don't.

You're incorrect. You need a Pretty Boy Transmogrifying Blanket.

I am most deffinitely correct.


I really think you should reconsider.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Where are they now?

Postby McDuffies on Mon May 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:
Rkolter wrote:You're incorrect. You need a Pretty Boy Transmogrifying Blanket.

I am most deffinitely correct.


I really think you should reconsider.

I reconsidered and concluded that I was right after all.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29946
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 04, 2009 4:44 pm

McDuffies wrote:
Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:I am most deffinitely correct.


I really think you should reconsider.

I reconsidered and concluded that I was right after all.


Then you've reached the wrong conclusion... twice.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Where are they now?

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Mon May 04, 2009 8:39 pm

There's something to be said for consistency.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together

Re: Where are they now?

Postby McDuffies on Tue May 05, 2009 5:26 am

Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:
Rkolter wrote:I really think you should reconsider.

I reconsidered and concluded that I was right after all.


Then you've reached the wrong conclusion... twice.

No, in fact, I haven't.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29946
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Rkolter on Tue May 05, 2009 9:35 am

McDuffies wrote:
Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:I reconsidered and concluded that I was right after all.

Then you've reached the wrong conclusion... twice.

No, in fact, I haven't.


You poor, deluded soul.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Re: Where are they now?

Postby McDuffies on Tue May 05, 2009 11:10 am

Rkolter wrote:
McDuffies wrote:
Rkolter wrote:Then you've reached the wrong conclusion... twice.

No, in fact, I haven't.


You poor, deluded soul.

No, you're deluded about me being deluded.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29946
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Where are they now?

Postby Jim North on Tue May 05, 2009 8:02 pm

I disagree.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here

Re:

Postby Terotrous on Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Rock_dash wrote:
Tim wrote:
ivstudios wrote:JexKerome. Though his disappearance was announced in advance.

He has posted once or twice since then though.

Except he was banned when he made his comeback.

Also, I second KKB. (or was it fifthed by this point? I wasn't counting)


I miss KKB too, but somehow, I feel special that her last reapparence was for my birthday. :shucks:

It wasn't actually, she's been back a few times since then, but never for very long. Her last reappearance was actually for her own birthday, which is coming up again.
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.
User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

PreviousNext

 

Return to Off Topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest