Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
We're already in your homes, in your governments, on your forums, controlling everyone and everything. We're acting in the shadows, hiding our true power. We will take over the entire planet, under the illusion of freedom and democracy. We control even what people watch, listen, and think.
IlluminatiSpace - We're already in control. Let's just cut out the middleman.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Kat North wrote:Anarchyspace is TOTALLY gonna win. Y'all just need to quit these other foolish topics, because there's NO POINT!!! It's all anarchy in the end!
Ah, you just think you're pushing anarchy. In reality, the IlluminatiSpace is controlling what your followers think and feel. In fact, we're pulling the reins, making you think you're pushing precious anarchy when in fact, you'll fuel our New World Order.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
DarkMagician wrote:We're already in your homes, in your governments, on your forums, controlling everyone and everything. We're acting in the shadows, hiding our true power. We will take over the entire planet, under the illusion of freedom and democracy. We control even what people watch, listen, and think.
IlluminatiSpace - We're already in control. Let's just cut out the middleman.
If I'm a good little puppet, do I get chocolate cake?
DarkMagician wrote:We're already in your homes, in your governments, on your forums, controlling everyone and everything. We're acting in the shadows, hiding our true power. We will take over the entire planet, under the illusion of freedom and democracy. We control even what people watch, listen, and think.
IlluminatiSpace - We're already in control. Let's just cut out the middleman.
If I'm a good little puppet, do I get chocolate cake?
How the hell should I know? I just rule here. :p
But honestly...someone needs to hook kkb up with some cake quickfast before she vanishes again!
I'd like to announce the formation of a new party, the Reformed Lurker Party!
As the candidate for the Reformed Lurker Party, I advocate a hands off approach to the running of GD.
I have a long history of residency in KeenComicGenesisSpace, even after moving off the host, and a good record of not-being-a-jerk in the forums and the jams.
I also have a policy of not flooding forums with political threads, which is why this announcement is made here, and is cross-posted in the 'Time for a Change' thread.
"Vote Reformed Lurker! We Probably Won't Win, But if We Do, We'll be Nice and Sympathetic to all the Parties Who Lost!"