Oh, and I own a purple stuffed owl that I'm not afraid to use on some big annoying ball of light
Hello!
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Hello!
I'm a redneck redheaded step-child twice over, rkolter-wifey, who's has adopted 10 CG kids
Oh, and I own a purple stuffed owl that I'm not afraid to use on some big annoying ball of light
Oh, and I own a purple stuffed owl that I'm not afraid to use on some big annoying ball of light
[insert witty comment here]
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
BOX!!! (No, seriously. Your intro thread has angered It.)
Last edited by Nyke on Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Re: Hello!
If you get five more you'll have beaten out Mia Farrow.mrs_rkolter wrote:I'm a redneck redheaded step-child twice over, rkolter-wifey, who's has adopted 10 CG kids![]()
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Yes! Unleash the V!Mooman wrote:UNLEASH THE V
(cuz it sounds dirty mwahahaha)
Also, Hi Beth
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Noxmeansxno
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Fishigan
- Contact:
- PieceOfSkunk
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:42 pm
- Location: DFW TX USA
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
Hello, pseudo-noob! (post 2323!)
I dunno whether I should bring Avery out or not...
Ah, what the hell.

Ah, what the hell.

*Turns fire extinguisher on thread*
*starts coughing up baking soda*
*starts coughing up baking soda*
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
Beth!!!
I think it would be an honor if I gave Beth the keys to my mansion in the Box. There's a throne and a pool and Risky and Aster chained to the floor, and alot of food!
*gives Mrs Kolter the deeds to the Kingom in the Box.*
treat it well Beth.. treat it well.
I think it would be an honor if I gave Beth the keys to my mansion in the Box. There's a throne and a pool and Risky and Aster chained to the floor, and alot of food!
*gives Mrs Kolter the deeds to the Kingom in the Box.*
treat it well Beth.. treat it well.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:Beth!!!
I think it would be an honor if I gave Beth the keys to my mansion in the Box. There's a throne and a pool and Risky and Aster chained to the floor, and alot of food!
*gives Mrs Kolter the deeds to the Kingom in the Box.*
treat it well Beth.. treat it well.
*Takes the keys, grabs a few books and heads to the pool.*
Thanks! Nice way to pass the time 8)
[insert witty comment here]












