Page 1 of 1
Could someone please pass me my heart pills?
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:22 pm
by Dr Legostar
The AIM names have been changed to protect the guilty.
Me: that work?
Friend: hang on im trying
Friend: i dont think so
Friend: it just saved it in paint as a jpeg
Me: see i don't use paint.. i use photoshop...
Friend: hmm
Friend: whats photoshop
Me: ::turns twenty shades of pale::
Me: ::twitches::
Friend: lol
Me: ::drops dead::
Friend: oh heavens
Me: you... you... you don't know... you've never?
Friend: i dont think i have it?
Friend: is it a microsoft thing?
Me: oh i seriously doubt you have photoshop if you don't know what it is
Me: ::balks::
Me: micro.. .no
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:24 pm
by Sketch286
ahha hah.....wow
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:27 pm
by The Chill Clan
Wait wait wait! what's this thing called 'AIM' you say?
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:15 pm
by Stinkywigfiddle
I don't have photoshop. I use something called Microsoft picture it! Photo premium. Kind of a mouthful.
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:27 pm
by Dr Legostar
stinkywigfiddle wrote:I don't have photoshop. I use something called Microsoft picture it! Photo premium. Kind of a mouthful.
But you know of photoshop... you know what it is...
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:33 pm
by Soap Soaperson
Yeah, I also pass out with melodrama whenever my friends don't know about random programs.
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:39 pm
by Dr Legostar
Soap Soaperson wrote:Yeah, I also pass out with melodrama whenever my friends don't know about random programs.
I deserved that.
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:29 am
by Paul.Power
TBH, my knowledge of Photoshop extends to "It's a drawing package, made by Adobe, with the following notable features: expensive and complicated, but flexible and powerful"
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:40 am
by Carlin
stinkywigfiddle wrote:I don't have photoshop. I use something called Microsoft picture it! Photo premium. Kind of a mouthful.
I got Picture It! as well. The only thing that's good for is adding text to my comic and adjusting and creating panels. Very easy to figure out at least... But it sucks in just about every other way possible. (only other thing I can do with it is create cutouts and move stuff around within each panel)
As for not knowing about photoshop, could be worse. He could be one of those guys who have a retractable cupholder installed on their computer.

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:08 am
by Dr Legostar
Crossfire wrote:stinkywigfiddle wrote:I don't have photoshop. I use something called Microsoft picture it! Photo premium. Kind of a mouthful.
I got Picture It! as well. The only thing that's good for is adding text to my comic and adjusting and creating panels. Very easy to figure out at least... But it sucks in just about every other way possible. (only other thing I can do with it is create cutouts and move stuff around within each panel)
As for not knowing about photoshop, could be worse. He could be one of those guys who have a retractable cupholder installed on their computer.

I'm afraid to ask her if her computer has a cup holder...
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:27 am
by Pimpette
legostargalactica wrote:I'm afraid to ask her if her computer has a cup holder...
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/cupholder.php
Send her this..
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:29 am
by Dr Legostar
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:55 am
by Theamazingsquad
I know people who don't even know how to switch their computer on!
Hey Legostar, this friend of yours- were they an artist at all, cos if so, that makes it a lot worse.
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:40 am
by Dr Legostar
theamazingsquad wrote:I know people who don't even know how to switch their computer on!
Hey Legostar, this friend of yours- were they an artist at all, cos if so, that makes it a lot worse.
Nope, she's trying to get her degree in something to do with international relations.
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:18 am
by Warren
legostargalactica wrote:theamazingsquad wrote:I know people who don't even know how to switch their computer on!
Hey Legostar, this friend of yours- were they an artist at all, cos if so, that makes it a lot worse.
Nope, she's trying to get her degree in something to do with international relations.
Like Russian mail-order brides?
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:11 am
by Dr Legostar
Warren wrote:legostargalactica wrote:theamazingsquad wrote:I know people who don't even know how to switch their computer on!
Hey Legostar, this friend of yours- were they an artist at all, cos if so, that makes it a lot worse.
Nope, she's trying to get her degree in something to do with international relations.
Like Russian mail-order brides?
Only the other way around, it's funny cause she is learning russian.
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:41 am
by Creepychick
My boss gives me heart palpitations when she randomly clicks stuff on my computer until it does what she wants. I have to leave the room.