WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME???!!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

because...

God hates you.
28%
Gypsy curse.
22%
Leperchans.
22%
Muppets. F*#$ing Muppets.
28%

Total votes : 18

Postby Ruxen on Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:36 pm

Yay! I've found my reason to stop eating high fat snacks! :D
Ruxen
Regular Poster

Postby Grabmygoblin on Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:30 am

the bag was sealed though... they must have sealed in a few baby ant eggs and when they hatched they swarmed, going "NUMMIES", but then they asphyxiated.
they were ruffled lays
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:00 am

grabmygoblin wrote:the bag was sealed though... they must have sealed in a few baby ant eggs and when they hatched they swarmed, going "NUMMIES", but then they asphyxiated.
they were ruffled lays

*scratches ruffled lays from his 'eat' list*
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Warren on Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:03 am

rkolter wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:the bag was sealed though... they must have sealed in a few baby ant eggs and when they hatched they swarmed, going "NUMMIES", but then they asphyxiated.
they were ruffled lays

But... I thought you'd eaten ants. What's the difference?
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:48 am

Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
they were ruffled lays

But... I thought you'd eaten ants. What's the difference?

I have eaten ants. The difference is, at that time I wanted to eat ants. When I buy a bag of chips, I want to eat chips, not ants. I've also eaten worms. But that doesn't mean I would want to eat a wormy apple.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
Rkolter

Postby Warren on Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:56 am

Ok... so you're being selective. But for the sake of argument, if the vending machine contained bags of chips and also of ants, you might just buy a bag of the critters if the mood struck, right?
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:08 am

The fact that the chips were stale, too, in additon to being covered with dead ants just adds insult to injury. >_________<

Warren wrote:Ok... so you're being selective. But for the sake of argument, if the vending machine contained bags of chips and also of ants, you might just buy a bag of the critters if the mood struck, right?

:lol: :lol:
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby YarpsDat on Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:06 am

Warren wrote:Ok... so you're being selective. But for the sake of argument, if the vending machine contained bags of chips and also of ants, you might just buy a bag of the critters if the mood struck, right?

You know, if the machine had bags of ants I'd eventually buy one just to check why.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:42 am

Well, yeah. Actually. Depending on how they were seasoned.
Image Image ImageImage

Rkolter

Postby CapitanG on Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:23 am

Covered in chocolate, of course!

and it must be done:

I like my women like I like my chips...covered in ants!
Gnomes! --Still being updated!
Talent Optional -- Surreality TV--Both on Hiatus
CapitanG
Regular Poster

Postby Mercury Hat on Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:45 pm

Our vending machine at our high school had ants in it once. One of the brownies had a hole in it or something and there was a long trail of ants going into the machine, up the side, into the brownie package. It was pretty neat, there were little crumbs of it in the machine. Ants are cool.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Postby Grabmygoblin on Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:18 am

DAMMITDAMMITDAMMIT
I managed to pick up another stalker. some guy from work somehow found my AOLIM screenname and keeps sending me creepy messages.
how do I do it??! DAMMIT PEOPLE!
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:57 am

Uhm... speaking as someone who has actually been cyberstalked, are you sure you have a stalker, and not just a really creepy fan?
Image Image ImageImage

Rkolter

Postby JexKerome on Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:56 am

Speaking as someone who has cyberstalked, you wouldn't believe how easy it is to get ahold of people's AIM handles, AOL screen names and PASSWORDS to things like HoTMaiL; from which you can eventually move up to unearthing true names, addresses, photos, files, clothing, diaries, etc.

Still, it is rather easy to tell an obssessed fan from a cyberstalker. How? Simple: if the messages begin to get more frustrated, angry and threatening as you continue to ignore them, you have a stalker in your hands, and you should call the police.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby Warren on Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:44 am

*vows to never tell anyone he does a webcomic*
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:49 am

JexKerome wrote:Speaking as someone who has cyberstalked, you wouldn't believe how easy it is to get ahold of people's AIM handles, AOL screen names and PASSWORDS to things like HoTMaiL; from which you can eventually move up to unearthing true names, addresses, photos, files, clothing, diaries, etc.

Still, it is rather easy to tell an obssessed fan from a cyberstalker. How? Simple: if the messages begin to get more frustrated, angry and threatening as you continue to ignore them, you have a stalker in your hands, and you should call the police.

... or if they tell you your address, and threaten to visit to complete a suicide pact you never agreed to. Or if they go get another boyfriend/girlfriend, and graphically describe sex with them to you in letters in the hopes you'll get jealous. Or when, after not getting your interest, they tell people on chatrooms, forums, and the like you visit, that you raped her "but international law won't let me prosecute". Or, when it goes on for months and months...

:o Being stalked sucks. I feel for ya.
Image Image ImageImage

Rkolter

Postby Grabmygoblin on Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:06 am

he keeps disappearing and reappearing, only signing on when he sees he online. today I find a message on my computer that says "I cleaned your keyboard last night". he sends messages asking about me, telling me about what I look like, etc, but as I don't know who he is it kinda freaks me out.
maybe I jumped the gun a little. having been stalked before, I do tend to do that sometimes. but to anyone that wants to hit on anyone, whether you are gay, straight, neuter, robot, etc, here's a tip: don't tell them about how much you like the places where they have been.

anyways, I'm only working here a week and a half more. then moving back to albany and getting a new screenname. I don't think I need to worry.
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Grabmygoblin on Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:16 am

oh, I forgot to mention: I'm leaning more toward a family curse right now rather than a personal one. my parents are the proud recipients of the very first african "killer" bees in central NY.
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Warren on Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:46 am

grabmygoblin wrote:oh, I forgot to mention: I'm leaning more toward a family curse right now rather than a personal one. my parents are the proud recipients of the very first african "killer" bees in central NY.
You're the lucky one this week, aren't you! ;)
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby Vorticus on Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:09 am

For some reason my life seem so much better now.
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic