Why am I wearing a Bondage Fairies avatar? o.O

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Why am I wearing a Bondage Fairies avatar? o.O

Because you are a freak
7
26%
Because you like Bondage Fairies
9
33%
Because you didn't know where it was from
4
15%
Because Pfil is cute
7
26%
 
Total votes : 27

Why am I wearing a Bondage Fairies avatar? o.O

Postby Sippan on Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:57 am

Since it's been asked in at least 3 separate threads... :P
Image
User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden

Postby JexKerome on Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:00 am

I demand this be moved to off topic!!!
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Postby RPin on Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:01 am

I demand cleavage!

And tuna!!!
User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!

Postby Grabmygoblin on Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:23 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4066
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Postby Sortelli on Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:14 am

Ah yes, the Bondage Fairies. Good times!
User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 6336
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible

Postby [AOD] on Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:05 am

What the heck are "Bondage Fairies"?

?~AoD
My Comic Hexagon Death Squad

A Comic I do with my Buddy Raocow: Artificial Time XS
User avatar
[AOD]
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: On the run!

Postby Evil Jamie! on Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:06 am

Who couldn't love tiny, tiny little person sex?








*shudder*
Image
User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Postby Evil Jamie! on Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:10 am

[AOD] wrote:What the heck are "Bondage Fairies"?



Wrong on every level.
Image
User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Postby Sortelli on Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:32 am

IF NAKED FARIES HAVING SEX WITH CRAWFISH IS WRONG I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT!
User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 6336
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible

Postby Evil Jamie! on Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:33 am

Well then... you're wrong, honey.
Image
User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:18 am

actually I read it for the lesbian sex scenes between Pfil and Pam.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
 
Posts: 6548
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit

Postby Sippan on Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:23 am

The truth is revealed:

Most of you were wrong, but the at the moment winning option was the correct one. Pfil is cute. ^.^
Image
User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Rkolter on Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:39 am

[AOD] wrote:What the heck are "Bondage Fairies"?

?~AoD


I second this. What the heck are Bondage Fairies?
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Postby Vorticus on Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:47 am

rkolter wrote:
[AOD] wrote:What the heck are "Bondage Fairies"?

?~AoD


I second this. What the heck are Bondage Fairies?


I don't know what they are, but considering the way the discussion is going, it doesn't sound like I want to find out.
User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
 
Posts: 6167
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:51 am

rkolter wrote:
[AOD] wrote:What the heck are "Bondage Fairies"?

?~AoD


I second this. What the heck are Bondage Fairies?


Just Google it
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
 
Posts: 6548
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit

Postby BryanOlsson on Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:52 am

As Yarps Dat often mentions, it's much easier to Google it than have it explained.


Just make sure you're in an environment where you'd be comfortable reading Ghastly's or CJBurgandys comic, or so to speak.
BryanOlsson
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 am
Location: MN

Postby Rkolter on Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:05 am

cjburgandy wrote:
rkolter wrote:
[AOD] wrote:What the heck are "Bondage Fairies"?

?~AoD


I second this. What the heck are Bondage Fairies?


Just Google it


About eight seconds after clicking 'Submit' I did a *smacks forehead* D'oh double-take and did exactly that. Now I know what Bondage Fairies are. I think I'll go plant a garden...
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Postby Ghastly on Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:22 am

Bondage Fairies is a true classic of the hentai genre.

One of my favorite cosplay photos came from a convention in the states where this really hot blonde chick was in cosplay as Pfil.


SPROING! :o
User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 5167
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Postby [AlmightyPyro] on Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:53 am

I've never read the comic but I think I might now... :lol:
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 5337
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Postby Heffaloop on Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:02 am

I never liked pfil :[
omgwtf
User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia

Next

 

Return to Off Topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot and 1 guest