Is my teacher a bitch or what?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Is my teacher a bitch or whT?

She's a bitch
68%
She seems like a delightful person!
32%

Total votes : 19

Postby Warren on Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:01 pm

*uses mind powers to transform ice inside ice pack to fire ants*
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby JexKerome on Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:56 am

What I wonder is why the so-called Mod of the forum did not jump on Toxic for Thread Necromancy.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orion on Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:11 am

I personally find it ironic that so many people hate autopruning, but at the same time also hate thread revival.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby JexKerome on Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:37 am

I don't remember ever saying anything against auto-pruning.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orion on Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:11 am

no, you just reminded me.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:46 am

*wants to say someting*
Ah, forget it...
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Rkolter on Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:44 am

mcDuffies wrote:*wants to say someting*
Ah, forget it...

someting - Spelling. *kick in the groin*

:P
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby LAGtheNoggin on Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:47 am

Stop that, ya' damn grammar nazi.

*kicks rkolter in the fuzzies*
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Toxic on Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:08 am

JexKerome wrote:What I wonder is why the so-called Mod of the forum did not jump on Toxic for Thread Necromancy.

Because I'm a rebel. A rebel without a cause. 8)
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Postby Warren on Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:49 am

You're a bad boy.
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby JexKerome on Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:54 am

Nah, he's just some wimpy kid with a lot of time on his hands, now that school's out.

May I suggest getting a summer job?

Two would be better, though.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:20 am

rkolter wrote:
Ah, forget it...

If you wanna be so neatpicky, find me a grammar rule that allowes sentences stanting and finishing with "*".

Jerk.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Toxic on Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:52 am

JexKerome wrote:Nah, he's just some wimpy kid with a lot of time on his hands, now that school's out.

May I suggest getting a summer job?

Two would be better, though.

I'm in school. I'm just fortunate to have a 3 hour passing period between classes.

*Bitch slaps JexKerome*
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Postby JexKerome on Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:12 am

mcDuffies wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Ah, forget it...

If you wanna be so neatpicky, find me a grammar rule that allowes sentences stanting and finishing with "*".

Jerk.

Ahem. The Royal British Academy of the ENglish Language says:

"It is perfectly permissible to write or type down a sentence, beginning and/or ending with an asterisk ("*"), if the purpose of said sentence is to imply, simulate, narrate or confirm the dealing of hurtful damage to a person of serbian persuasion, preferably in the nether areas of his anatomy".

There you go.

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:I'm in school. I'm just fortunate to have a 3 hour passing period between classes.

*Bitch slaps JexKerome*

I suggest then that you employ said three hours to brush up on your english. As you can see in the grammar rule I posted above, your use of the asterisks in the sentence is inconsistent, as I am not a person of serbian persuasion.

Kids these days, they get all uppity and don't even know their own language...
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:48 am

From now on, every post commenting someone else's grammar will be deleted. Why? Because:
1. This is a junk forum and no grammar rules should be applied
2. I'm a mod
3. I hate when someone corrects one's grammar mestakes in forum posts. I think it's a way insecure people try to show superiority ofer others, not caring about such things as tolerance.

There you go.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Mac on Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:44 am

mcDuffies wrote:From now on, every post commenting someone else's grammar will be deleted. Why? Because:
2. I'm a mod
3. I hate when someone corrects one's grammar mestakes in forum posts. I think it's a way insecure people try to show superiority ofer others, not caring about such things as tolerance.

There you go.

"mistakes" and "over"...

what?.. WHAT?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mac

Postby JexKerome on Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:58 pm

mcDuffies wrote:From now on, every post commenting someone else's grammar will be deleted. Why? Because:
2. I'm a mod

There you go.

If there's anyone around here I would swear lacks any self-esteem issues (and thus has no need to feel superior to anyone else) that would be Ryan.

More likely, and based upon the amount of anger spilling out of his latest posts in the forums, I'd say Srdjan is in a Bad Mood (TM), and needs to get out of 'Net and relax a little outside, in the real world.

Either dat, or da Powa 'as gone to 'is 'ead, it 'as!
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Re: Is my teacher a bitch or what?

Postby YarpsDat on Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:16 am

I'm quite sure mcDuff was kidding, but his spelling is indeed awfull.

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:This post is no longer of any relevance. Hurray!

Last edited by TOXIC AVENGER! on Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

:evil:
Toxic, I officially hate you know.

You could have added "edit: whoops, I was wrong" or something, but nooo, mr Toxic that can't admit a mistake, so he has to hide all the traces of it. What next? Will you kill everybody that read the post where you bitch about your teacher beeing a bitch?

You are on my list. :evil:
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero

Re: Is my teacher a bitch or what?

Postby Toxic on Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:48 pm

YarpsDat wrote:You are on my list. :evil:

:o
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Postby YarpsDat on Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:01 pm

And you know what that means. Bwahahahaha.
BTW, you're the only person on the said list, you know why? Because others that used to be on the list are no longer with us! Bwahahahaha.
*laughs maniacaly*
*sips tea*
*walks away*

*comes back a minute later*

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:I usually don't like to be defensive, but your attitude is uncalled for. First of all, this thread was about a bitchy teacher who was trying to fail me for no reason, not something I did wrong. If she gave me a D I would have gotten all my college acceptance rescinded, and have been seriously screwed. I got a B in the class, thus making this thread meaningless. Why should I have a thread about my bitchy teacher when it can serve no purpose anymore?

Because I think it's unfair if I know the first post of this thread, and the next person does not, just because they joined the forum one day too late.
Of course noone said the life has to be "fair", but I'd like to make a bit closer to that.

And since you didn't do anything wrong, so why hide the post? A disclaimer that it no longer applies would be sufficient to make the situation clear.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic