soda or pop?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

soda or pop?

soda
57%
pop
26%
coke you fool
17%

Total votes : 23

Postby JexKerome on Sat May 01, 2004 9:25 pm

Nope, Dr Pepper ain't cherry cola. I know. When the whole "What does Dr. Peppper tastes like?" shebang hit this area I tested this, but they're obviously different flavors. Wouldn't be surprised if one day they were to announce Dr. Pepper tastes like McDuffies' socks, or something like that. I would still drink it, if root beer was unavailable.

As for it tasting the same cold or hot, I wouldn't know. Warm soda is icky.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby JexKerome on Sat May 01, 2004 9:28 pm

Nope, Dr Pepper ain't cherry cola. I know. When the whole "What does Dr. Peppper tastes like?" shebang hit this area I tested this, but they're obviously different flavors. Wouldn't be surprised if one day they were to announce Dr. Pepper tastes like McDuffies' socks, or something like that. I would still drink it, if root beer was unavailable.

As for it tasting the same cold or hot, I wouldn't know. Warm soda is icky.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Sun May 02, 2004 4:23 pm

Jex, you set a new record. :P
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby IVstudios on Sun May 02, 2004 4:43 pm

Wow :o Guess she really wanted to make her point!
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero

Postby RLC Davidson on Sun May 02, 2004 5:54 pm

*is stabbed with the point*

Ow, that thing's sharp, dammit!
RLC, the Keenspace/ComiGen chicken.

Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums
RLC Davidson
Regular Poster

Re: soda or pop?

Postby drunkchia on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:04 am

COKE FTW!
drunkchia

Re: soda or pop?

Postby Rkolter on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:28 am

Necromancing a FIVE YEAR OLD thread is not an auspicious beginning for a member. Please see our rules and modify your behaviour accordingly.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Previous

Return to Off Topic