Off Topic Junk Mod?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Does OTJ need a moderator?

NOOOO!!!! We must have ANARCHY!!!
12
48%
YESSSS!!! These threads getting very racy!
7
28%
Don't ask me, I'm just a girl. *giggle*
6
24%
 
Total votes : 25

Re: The color says it all

Postby Warren on Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:09 pm

Mi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Warren wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:
Mi wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:ANARCHY

DITTO

WHAT HE SAID

LISTEN TO THE BIG RED TEXT

OH NO WHAT HAVE I STARTED

CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG WRITES LIKE THIS

WHERE IS THE <BLINK> FUNCTION WHEN YOU NEED IT?
LOOK AT ME! I'M ON THE BANDWAGON

AND NOW...FOR HARD TO READ COLOURS!

THERE IS NO U IN COLOR!

YES THERE IS! COLOUR!!!!!!!!! (SMACKS RLC FOR TRYING TO BLIND HER)
"C" IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!


I'm FABULOUS!!!!

YELLOW TEXT MAKES GOD CRY BLOOD!


Bleed God, BLEED!

IF YOU MAKE GOD CRY, HE WON'T HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY!
NO ONE'S USED BRIGHT GREEN YET, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SO IT WOULDN'T FEEL NEGLECTED
*goes on rampage*


AWW. NOBODY HAS DONE OLIVE EITHER! I'D DO AN OLIVE. I MEAN... ER... IT'S ALL WARREN'S FAULT!

UMMM....... WHAT?

I'M RATHER PARTIAL TO DARK BLUE, MYSELF.

I THINK I'LL JUST THROW TOGETHER A HEXDECIMAL AND SEE WHAT I GET.

NOW THAT'S COOL.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 8167
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: 40.315948 -79.385474

Re: The color says it all

Postby RLC Davidson on Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:09 pm

Warren wrote:
Mi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Warren wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:
Mi wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:ANARCHY

DITTO

WHAT HE SAID

LISTEN TO THE BIG RED TEXT

OH NO WHAT HAVE I STARTED

CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG WRITES LIKE THIS

WHERE IS THE <BLINK> FUNCTION WHEN YOU NEED IT?
LOOK AT ME! I'M ON THE BANDWAGON

AND NOW...FOR HARD TO READ COLOURS!

THERE IS NO U IN COLOR!

YES THERE IS! COLOUR!!!!!!!!! (SMACKS RLC FOR TRYING TO BLIND HER)
"C" IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!


I'm FABULOUS!!!!

YELLOW TEXT MAKES GOD CRY BLOOD!


Bleed God, BLEED!

IF YOU MAKE GOD CRY, HE WON'T HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY!
NO ONE'S USED BRIGHT GREEN YET, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SO IT WOULDN'T FEEL NEGLECTED
*goes on rampage*


AWW. NOBODY HAS DONE OLIVE EITHER! I'D DO AN OLIVE. I MEAN... ER... IT'S ALL WARREN'S FAULT!

UMMM....... WHAT?

I'M RATHER PARTIAL TO DARK BLUE, MYSELF.

I THINK I'LL JUST THROW TOGETHER A HEXDECIMAL AND SEE WHAT I GET.

NOW THAT'S COOL.


WHOO!!! NON DEFAULT COLOURS!
RLC, the Keenspace/ComiGen chicken.

Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums
User avatar
RLC Davidson
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: The field formerly known as hill.

Re: The color says it all

Postby RLC Davidson on Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:13 pm

RLC Davidson wrote:
Warren wrote:
Mi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Warren wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:
Mi wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:ANARCHY

DITTO

WHAT HE SAID

LISTEN TO THE BIG RED TEXT

OH NO WHAT HAVE I STARTED

CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG WRITES LIKE THIS

WHERE IS THE <BLINK> FUNCTION WHEN YOU NEED IT?
LOOK AT ME! I'M ON THE BANDWAGON

AND NOW...FOR HARD TO READ COLOURS!

THERE IS NO U IN COLOR!

YES THERE IS! COLOUR!!!!!!!!! (SMACKS RLC FOR TRYING TO BLIND HER)
"C" IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!


I'm FABULOUS!!!!

YELLOW TEXT MAKES GOD CRY BLOOD!


Bleed God, BLEED!

IF YOU MAKE GOD CRY, HE WON'T HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY!
NO ONE'S USED BRIGHT GREEN YET, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SO IT WOULDN'T FEEL NEGLECTED
*goes on rampage*


AWW. NOBODY HAS DONE OLIVE EITHER! I'D DO AN OLIVE. I MEAN... ER... IT'S ALL WARREN'S FAULT!

UMMM....... WHAT?

I'M RATHER PARTIAL TO DARK BLUE, MYSELF.

I THINK I'LL JUST THROW TOGETHER A HEXDECIMAL AND SEE WHAT I GET.

NOW THAT'S COOL.


WHOO!!! NON DEFAULT COLOURS!


AND BETTER YET...
RLC, the Keenspace/ComiGen chicken.

Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums
User avatar
RLC Davidson
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: The field formerly known as hill.

Re: The color says it all

Postby Mercury Hat on Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:24 pm

RLC Davidson wrote:
RLC Davidson wrote:
Warren wrote:
Mi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Warren wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:
Mi wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:ANARCHY

DITTO

WHAT HE SAID

LISTEN TO THE BIG RED TEXT

OH NO WHAT HAVE I STARTED

CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG WRITES LIKE THIS

WHERE IS THE <BLINK> FUNCTION WHEN YOU NEED IT?
LOOK AT ME! I'M ON THE BANDWAGON

AND NOW...FOR HARD TO READ COLOURS!

THERE IS NO U IN COLOR!

YES THERE IS! COLOUR!!!!!!!!! (SMACKS RLC FOR TRYING TO BLIND HER)
"C" IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!


I'm FABULOUS!!!!

YELLOW TEXT MAKES GOD CRY BLOOD!


Bleed God, BLEED!

IF YOU MAKE GOD CRY, HE WON'T HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY!
NO ONE'S USED BRIGHT GREEN YET, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SO IT WOULDN'T FEEL NEGLECTED
*goes on rampage*


AWW. NOBODY HAS DONE OLIVE EITHER! I'D DO AN OLIVE. I MEAN... ER... IT'S ALL WARREN'S FAULT!

UMMM....... WHAT?

I'M RATHER PARTIAL TO DARK BLUE, MYSELF.

I THINK I'LL JUST THROW TOGETHER A HEXDECIMAL AND SEE WHAT I GET.

NOW THAT'S COOL.


WHOO!!! NON DEFAULT COLOURS!


AND BETTER YET...

MORE RANDOM HEX CODE
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring
User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
 
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.

Postby Orion on Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:48 pm

WE MUST DESTROY THESE PYRAMIDS RAISED TO WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS


and sadly despite the shouting I will probably be overlooked among the behemoth posts.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent

Re: The color says it all

Postby Isukiyomi on Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:53 pm

Mercury_Hat wrote:
RLC Davidson wrote:
RLC Davidson wrote:
Warren wrote:
Mi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Warren wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:
Mi wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:ANARCHY

DITTO

WHAT HE SAID

LISTEN TO THE BIG RED TEXT

OH NO WHAT HAVE I STARTED

CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG WRITES LIKE THIS

WHERE IS THE <BLINK> FUNCTION WHEN YOU NEED IT?
LOOK AT ME! I'M ON THE BANDWAGON

AND NOW...FOR HARD TO READ COLOURS!

THERE IS NO U IN COLOR!

YES THERE IS! COLOUR!!!!!!!!! (SMACKS RLC FOR TRYING TO BLIND HER)
"C" IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!


I'm FABULOUS!!!!

YELLOW TEXT MAKES GOD CRY BLOOD!


Bleed God, BLEED!

IF YOU MAKE GOD CRY, HE WON'T HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY!
NO ONE'S USED BRIGHT GREEN YET, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SO IT WOULDN'T FEEL NEGLECTED
*goes on rampage*


AWW. NOBODY HAS DONE OLIVE EITHER! I'D DO AN OLIVE. I MEAN... ER... IT'S ALL WARREN'S FAULT!

UMMM....... WHAT?

I'M RATHER PARTIAL TO DARK BLUE, MYSELF.

I THINK I'LL JUST THROW TOGETHER A HEXDECIMAL AND SEE WHAT I GET.

NOW THAT'S COOL.


WHOO!!! NON DEFAULT COLOURS!


AND BETTER YET...

MORE RANDOM HEX CODE



HEARD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR ORION!
Valar Morghulis - Art
Michiko Monogatari~Tehuti
User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple

Postby K-Dawg on Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:17 pm

Sweet merciful crap my eyes they burn from the colours!!
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
 
Posts: 4840
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!

Re: The color says it all

Postby Mooman on Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:31 pm

Isukiyomi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
RLC Davidson wrote:
RLC Davidson wrote:
Warren wrote:
Mi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Warren wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:
Mi wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:ANARCHY

DITTO

WHAT HE SAID

LISTEN TO THE BIG RED TEXT

OH NO WHAT HAVE I STARTED

CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG WRITES LIKE THIS

WHERE IS THE <BLINK> FUNCTION WHEN YOU NEED IT?
LOOK AT ME! I'M ON THE BANDWAGON

AND NOW...FOR HARD TO READ COLOURS!

THERE IS NO U IN COLOR!

YES THERE IS! COLOUR!!!!!!!!! (SMACKS RLC FOR TRYING TO BLIND HER)
"C" IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!


I'm FABULOUS!!!!

YELLOW TEXT MAKES GOD CRY BLOOD!


Bleed God, BLEED!

IF YOU MAKE GOD CRY, HE WON'T HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY!
NO ONE'S USED BRIGHT GREEN YET, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SO IT WOULDN'T FEEL NEGLECTED
*goes on rampage*


AWW. NOBODY HAS DONE OLIVE EITHER! I'D DO AN OLIVE. I MEAN... ER... IT'S ALL WARREN'S FAULT!

UMMM....... WHAT?

I'M RATHER PARTIAL TO DARK BLUE, MYSELF.

I THINK I'LL JUST THROW TOGETHER A HEXDECIMAL AND SEE WHAT I GET.

NOW THAT'S COOL.


WHOO!!! NON DEFAULT COLOURS!


AND BETTER YET...

MORE RANDOM HEX CODE



HEARD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR ORION!

I SAY YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH CLASSIC RED.
What were you expecting? Originality?
What a rubbish signature.
User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith

Re: The color says it all

Postby RLC Davidson on Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:41 pm

Mooman wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
RLC Davidson wrote:
RLC Davidson wrote:
Warren wrote:
Mi wrote:
Mercury_Hat wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Warren wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
DarkMagician wrote:
Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:
Mi wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Jim North wrote:ANARCHY

DITTO

WHAT HE SAID

LISTEN TO THE BIG RED TEXT

OH NO WHAT HAVE I STARTED

CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG WRITES LIKE THIS

WHERE IS THE <BLINK> FUNCTION WHEN YOU NEED IT?
LOOK AT ME! I'M ON THE BANDWAGON

AND NOW...FOR HARD TO READ COLOURS!

THERE IS NO U IN COLOR!

YES THERE IS! COLOUR!!!!!!!!! (SMACKS RLC FOR TRYING TO BLIND HER)
"C" IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!


I'm FABULOUS!!!!

YELLOW TEXT MAKES GOD CRY BLOOD!


Bleed God, BLEED!

IF YOU MAKE GOD CRY, HE WON'T HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY!
NO ONE'S USED BRIGHT GREEN YET, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SO IT WOULDN'T FEEL NEGLECTED
*goes on rampage*


AWW. NOBODY HAS DONE OLIVE EITHER! I'D DO AN OLIVE. I MEAN... ER... IT'S ALL WARREN'S FAULT!

UMMM....... WHAT?

I'M RATHER PARTIAL TO DARK BLUE, MYSELF.

I THINK I'LL JUST THROW TOGETHER A HEXDECIMAL AND SEE WHAT I GET.

NOW THAT'S COOL.


WHOO!!! NON DEFAULT COLOURS!


AND BETTER YET...

MORE RANDOM HEX CODE



HEARD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR ORION!

I SAY YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH CLASSIC RED.
What were you expecting? Originality?


DAMN RIGHT! HEY, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT ORIGINAL QUOTE PYRAMID THREAD?
RLC, the Keenspace/ComiGen chicken.

Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums
User avatar
RLC Davidson
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: The field formerly known as hill.

Postby Isukiyomi on Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:40 pm

oh, the phrase is "no skin off my nose" :D
Valar Morghulis - Art
Michiko Monogatari~Tehuti
User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple

Postby Warren on Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:12 pm

Or, "It's not my cup of cake."
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 8167
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: 40.315948 -79.385474

Postby Orion on Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:49 pm

I prefer " easier than a greased weasel through a steam pipe"
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent

Postby Mr.Bob on Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:54 am

WHAT HO! BRING ON THE DANCING GIRLS! AND SO THE MADNESS BEGINS ANEW.....
User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
 
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box

Postby McDuffies on Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:07 am

Happy like a puppy in an elevator.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29937
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Postby Warren on Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:40 am

mcDuffies wrote:Happy like a puppy in an elevator.

What?

It must lose something in translation.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 8167
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: 40.315948 -79.385474

Postby Mr.Bob on Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:39 am

Obviously you have boring elevators in Pensylvania.

Dude! Elavators are the place to be!! All my best memories are of elevators!
User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
 
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box

Postby Warren on Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:09 am

Elevators freak me out. They shake back and forth when they go fast. I'd be piddling like a puppy.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 8167
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: 40.315948 -79.385474

Postby Rkolter on Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:18 am

Warren wrote:Elevators freak me out. They shake back and forth when they go fast. I'd be piddling like a puppy.


Imagine yourself in a shaky elevator... bits of metal falling away from it's bottom, and the only other passenger is:

Image
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Postby Warren on Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:21 am

Now you're just TRYING to be sadistic. Why don't you tell me how your fiancee is a redhead again, and ruin my ENTIRE day? :P
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 8167
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: 40.315948 -79.385474

Postby Mr.Bob on Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:36 am

*snort*
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
 
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box

PreviousNext

 

Return to Off Topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron