How do you keep up?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

How do you keep up with the forums?

I never sleep. Or leave. I *AM* the forum.
38%
I skip around to interesting looking topics, mark the rest as read.
38%
I only show up when I need help! Help meee!
No votes
I pop in whenever I'm bored or curious. Lurk.
23%

Total votes : 26

Postby Heffaloop on Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:27 pm

I just came back from a two week trip but normally i come in around 3 times a day.... and still don't read everything
omgwtf
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero

Postby Vorticus on Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:54 am

Enforce what otherwise? As to the topic, I just post something and never look back.
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend

Postby TheGoobla on Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:35 pm

How do I keep up? Well, there are number of contributing factors. To begin with, I tend to slow down the rythmic pace of my hips when I feel as though I'm about to -- OH.

:oops:
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orion on Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:51 pm

Bad Goobla, injecting naughty thoughts into this innocent conversation.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:16 am

TheGoobla wrote:How do I keep up? Well, there are number of contributing factors. To begin with, I tend to slow down the rythmic pace of my hips when I feel as though I'm about to -- OH.

Damn, now I can't stop thinking of rhytmic pace of Goobla's hips! :x
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Isukiyomi on Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:53 am

mcDuffies wrote:
TheGoobla wrote:How do I keep up? Well, there are number of contributing factors. To begin with, I tend to slow down the rythmic pace of my hips when I feel as though I'm about to -- OH.

is this a prelude to man love? 'cause if it is...
Valar Morghulis - Art
Michiko Monogatari~Tehuti
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orion on Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:13 am

Why is everything about man love with you, taking gooblas perfectly innocent post out of context and turning into some kind of dirty sex joke.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:16 am

mcDuffies wrote:

Oh God, make it stop! *claws out eyes*
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Isukiyomi on Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:40 pm

orion wrote:Bad Goobla, injecting naughty thoughts into this innocent conversation.

your words mister. The naughty thoughts had already been introduced. What I say or do shouldn't have any bearing on the situation :lol:
Valar Morghulis - Art
Michiko Monogatari~Tehuti
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orion on Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:57 pm

Damn your trickery Isukiyomi!!
I'll get you next time! Next Time!!!

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:01 pm

rkolter wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:

Oh God, make it stop! *claws out eyes*

It just goes on back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby JexKerome on Sat May 01, 2004 12:31 am

Warren wrote:Work+Internet Connecton=Too much wasted time.

I'm with Warren on this one. I work as an automation engineer on Teradyne, in the graveyard shift. Which means awful little work for me most of the time. And a lot of unused PCs just looking lonely...
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to Off Topic