Alter Egos III

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Here's a picture of me in the dark:
Image

OOooOOooh! SpoOoOky!
ImageImage

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

AHH! *flees*
Image Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:I was playin' around with my camera the other night... no particular reason why, I guess I'm minutely narcisistic (bad bad spelling I know)

EDIT: because of the fact that I hate them, two pics have been deleted.
Dude, where's your car?

User avatar
Life Imitating Art
Regular Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:20 am
Location: Winfield, IL
Contact:

Post by Life Imitating Art »

I will NEVAH post myself! NEVAH, you hear me!




















Mostly because my cam is totally crappy and on the other comp, which is not networked with this one. yet.
a.k.a. omegaboot
Image

User avatar
DJMayhem
cor leonis
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:47 pm
Contact:

Post by DJMayhem »

oooold thread LIA. There's a new one.
You know, i should work on this.

Locked