BARS

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

mcDuffies wrote:
rock_dash wrote: Did anyone notice McDuffies' bar? It's empty! =D
Wranglers and admins apparently have empty bars.
I think it's just you. I have a nice, mostly full bar. :P
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Christwriter
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1915
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:56 am

Post by Christwriter »

I just noticed these things. How odd.

Ah, well, serves me right for goofing off for a couple of days.

CW
"Remember that the definition of an adventure is someone else having a hell of a hard time a thousand miles away."
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04

Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.

<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com"> Image</a>
<a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Post by Kirb »

I've been on the forums for like an hour and didn't notice them.

That's odd.
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Rianeva wrote:*steals 10 GP from Sortelli*
*hits Rianeva for 32 HP*

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

rkolter wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
rock_dash wrote: Did anyone notice McDuffies' bar? It's empty! =D
Wranglers and admins apparently have empty bars.
I think it's just you. I have a nice, mostly full bar. :P
That's cause you SUXXXORZZ!

Actually, apparently, you haven't been given a wrangler status. It's not the same as a mod, I was modding quite a while before becaming a wrangler too. Although, I think that I've never been of any use as a wrangler. :-?

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Space Wrangler sounds pretty cool. Doombee Wrangler would have been awesome. But now you are a Comic Genesis Wrangler.

...

*points and laughs*

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

Maybe they'll be allowed to call themselves CG wranglers. That doesn't sound so bad.

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

... your hope is drowning out my petty cruelties. :(

User avatar
Rianeva
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Post by Rianeva »

Sortelli wrote:
Rianeva wrote:*steals 10 GP from Sortelli*
*hits Rianeva for 32 HP*
Ow?

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Rianeva wrote:
Sortelli wrote:
Rianeva wrote:*steals 10 GP from Sortelli*
*hits Rianeva for 32 HP*
Ow?
You stoled my GP! I was going to buy rope and a tinderbox with that, but now my family of halflings will starve while I venture into dungeons unprotected! :wink:

User avatar
Rianeva
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Post by Rianeva »

Sortelli wrote:
Rianeva wrote:
Sortelli wrote: *hits Rianeva for 32 HP*
Ow?
You stoled my GP! I was going to buy rope and a tinderbox with that, but now my family of halflings will starve while I venture into dungeons unprotected! :wink:
It's your fault for having a family full of half-tentacle monsters! Come on, don't they make condoms for those? :p

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

I call them "socks"

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Sortelli wrote:I call them "socks"
Don't we all...
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

Sortelli wrote:I call them "socks"
*imagines putting on a sock the next morning... with lubricant... and... things... and...*

*takes a drill to his temple*
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:The admin bars are not empty. They're platinum because they are invincible.
Oh, wow! Hey, you're right! They're white-ish, not grey.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
Sortelli wrote:I call them "socks"
*imagines putting on a sock the next morning... with lubricant... and... things... and...*

*takes a drill to his temple*
They're ribbed... for... well sortelli's pleasure
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
Sortelli wrote:I call them "socks"
*imagines putting on a sock the next morning... with lubricant... and... things... and...*

*takes a drill to his temple*
:roll: You're new at this sorta things, aren't you?

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

I call them socks because my tentacles are analagous to MY FEET. I walk around on them!!

I also preform other tasks with them, like picking stuff up... just like you guys pick towels and clothes up off the ground with your toes or molest a big-eyed plastic haired japanese school girl with your feet.

...

perverts!

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

Sortelli wrote:I call them socks because my tentacles are analagous to MY FEET. I walk around on them!!

I also preform other tasks with them, like picking stuff up... just like you guys pick towels and clothes up off the ground with your toes or molest a big-eyed plastic haired japanese school girl with your feet.

...

perverts!
*blink*

*thinks of putting on his socks in the morning... with noraml things on them... like towels.. and...*

ok lost the effect.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
Sortelli wrote:I call them socks because my tentacles are analagous to MY FEET. I walk around on them!!

I also preform other tasks with them, like picking stuff up... just like you guys pick towels and clothes up off the ground with your toes or molest a big-eyed plastic haired japanese school girl with your feet.

...

perverts!
*blink*

*thinks of putting on his socks in the morning... with noraml things on them... like towels.. and...*

ok lost the effect.
No think of putting socks on other things... other perverted things!
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

Locked