Alter Egos III

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I wish some one would call dibs on me... *cries*


oh yeah, My one-act play (the one the pic is from) got Alternate, so another words we are the best of the losers. stupid judge.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

look, look! a picture and i don't look angsty homg :O
Attachments
meonemoretime.jpg
(67.25 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

RA wrote:look, look! a picture and i don't look angsty homg :O
Awwh, cute! ^_^
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

TheLoserHero wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:*Calls dibs on TLH and Mr.Bob and Orion*
I agree, on the stipulation that Bob wears his Hawaiian shirt.

HOly crap Jops, you actually got the NVGs? NAUGHTY!!
Hell yeah! :D
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

Isukiyomi wrote:
RA wrote:look, look! a picture and i don't look angsty homg :O
Awwh, cute! ^_^
if only i had a dime every time someone called me cute i'd be so rich X3


thanks :D
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

wow! I call dibs on RA!!!! x 4 + 900000!!!!

cute doesn't cut it!
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Hey, I growled! Dibs should be mine!
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

hell no, I claim RA as mine!
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Here's how you do it boys...

RA I humbly request your partnership once you are of legal age. I would be most honored by your association. Thank you.


Beat that suckers!

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

okay haven't done this is a few pages! plus havent tried the attachments thingy yet!
Attachments
phact_fists.jpg
phact_fists.jpg (45.78 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

*blinks* ...haha i have no idea how to answer the dibs. XD i've never been good at finding solutions, just creatin problems. XD
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

RA wrote:*blinks* ...haha i have no idea how to answer the dibs. XD i've never been good at finding solutions, just creatin problems. XD
Can't find a solution? Easy! I'll tell you what to do!-_^
I called dibs first. fair is fair. I win. growls don't count!
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
RA wrote:*blinks* ...haha i have no idea how to answer the dibs. XD i've never been good at finding solutions, just creatin problems. XD
Can't find a solution? Easy! I'll tell you what to do!-_^
I called dibs first. fair is fair. I win. growls don't count!
*growls angrily*

*lunges at [AP]*

*drags [AP] off*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

And here's an alter ego by a more conventional definition: The Sheep Ninja.

--Sij
Attachments
sheepninja.jpg
sheepninja.jpg (39.03 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Well, I suppose I should bring this topic back on track.

Me at HS graduation with grandma. That was taken at a restaurant, if you're curious about the weird background.

Me when I used to be cute. I believe I was 10-ish.
Luprand wrote:*Ninja*
EEE!!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Fear my halloween '04 costume
Image
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:Fear my halloween '04 costume
Image
*Asphyxiates*
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

if only i could fin my ninja pictures...
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

RA wrote:if only i could fin my ninja pictures...
omg
That reminds me... *I* have ninja pictures.

This must now become the thread of posting ninja pictures.

NINJA!
Image

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Nah, 'cuz then someone would start up a competing pirate thread and they'd die at the same time, thus continuing the whole pirates/ninjas crapgasm.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

Locked